matt01

Some really nice shots coming in guys keep it going!!

Mulitple shots is fine we've done this in previous calanders .

Those voted best (which is by you guys not us so please when it comes to it do vote) will hear from us for the originals for size and quality.

So keep entering and then make sure you vote for your favourite guys and let's make another great calander for you guys/girls!!

POlliffe22

66158b67911d2ea5a2f5804f2b02f018.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

GazzP87

maybe January?

2c9f4f515f71537c24f1dc124746a174.jpg

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk

GazzP87

or without any filters

2db3621347f7a2932895b629b56ff3ec.jpg

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk

Jake

Keep an eye out for the 2017 Club Polo Calendar in the Store within the next few weeks :)

Jake

In the Club Polo Store! :)

Get them while you can, very limited stock!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• kwijibo_coupe
      By kwijibo_coupe
      Now that the show season is over and everyone will have gotten a few decent pictures of their cars, it is time to gather in entries for the 2018 Club Polo calendar.

We need 12 decent pictures, one for each month.
      Please only enter pictures that you have taken, if the picture you want to enter was not taken by you then please state that you have the full permission of the photographer for us to print the picture in a calendar.
      Any watermarks on the pictures will be kept on but we may also add a Club Polo watermark too.
      If your picture is picked we will need access to the original high quality version in order for it to come out well on the calendar. If you haven't linked the original in your post then please keep an eye on your PMs as I may contact you.

We will give everyone until the end of November to enter pictures, but the sooner you do, the sooner people can start liking them.
      The 12 pictures with the most likes will be chosen.
      If you have a particular month you'd like to see your picture in if it is chosen then please state that in the entry.

Any questions just ask and we look forward to seeing all your cars. 
    • larrymillar
      By larrymillar
      Noticed a big difference in the feel of the brake pedal yesterday so I put the car up and took the wheels off to have a look..

The front off-side calliper was loose!! I found that the top slide pin was no longer holding the calliper onto the steering knuckle.
      Turns out the threads have been stripped and the slide pins were not it great condition either!

Can anyone suggest any safe ways of repairing the existing steering knuckle?
      Could I repair the threads and replace the slide pins? Need help with this asap.

I will buy a replacement part next month but I daily my car for work etc. and need a quick, safe temporary fix until then :(

• larrymillar
      By larrymillar
      Bought this wee piece last November. She's had a hard life up until now and I've spent a fair wad bringing her up to standard again.

http://s192.photobucket.com/user/lmillar203/media/1EBE2593-3E67-4F5A-9FB4-92A54D22867B_zpsrgmsrjuw.jpg.html[/IMG]

Paid £420 for this wee tank :)
    • Dean
      By Dean
      You can change the view by pressing the following highlighted buttons. Now let's explain how it all works

Fluid forum view allows you to get right to the meat of our community; the topics.

The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.

You will notice a "grid" option too. You have full control over the display options

The traditional view list is currently default.