Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Tapatalk issue help

AlexDiliberto

Hello

I'm using tapatalk on my phone to see the forum. I can see on one of my posts that someone has replied but I can't see the reply if you get what i mean

Can't seem to find a way to fix it

Any help/advice?

Thanks

Alex

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexDiliberto

• Dean

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi @AlexDiliberto I've been sorting out Tapatalk, ideally we want to move away from it due to our site being mobile friendly with our responsive design of the site. What you see on a desktop is exactl

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @AlexDiliberto I've been sorting out Tapatalk, ideally we want to move away from it due to our site being mobile friendly with our responsive design of the site. What you see on a desktop is exactly the same on the mobile or tablet. However, I will more than likely be removing TapaTalk in the new year.

• Like 1