Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Rolling Road Day 28th January 2017

nige8021
29 minutes ago, Buggirl said:

Glad you all had a great time and gutted I didn't make it!  Any pics?

I've just loaded my pics to the laptop, I'll edit them and put the link up tomorrow

DSC_8300.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nige8021

• NickBraddock

• r10tz0r

• Buggirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought I took loads of pictures but clearly I didn't, only got 4 decent ones in the end so here they are, plus the video of my car on the rollers.      

Been getting ready for this. Treble checking the tracking, so we won't need Keystone cops scene to keep the wheels on the rollers  

Looking at the time stamps on the pics I took last year, the last runs were around 13:45 but obviously that all depends on how many want to have a run, then we went onto a pub for some food & more

Posted Images

BEST picture of the day.... (Forgotten his name, but what a reaction!)
IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

And on with the rest -

IMG_0710.JPG

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

• Like 2

was a great and fun day, nice to see Robs harle in the flesh and meet members I haven't met before, antics with steve's polo was funny, that derv corrado was quite a shock, and in true diesel style made everyone run for clean air when it let rip, don't know the user on here, but the chap with the with the lefty mk2 AFH that sucked half a litre of oil into the engine was a fun time, the air filter was soaked, but passed him on the way home and it was running clean then, oh and the 6c GTi, a car that I have fallen in love with :)

The chaps at Aldon again providing a brilliant service, very patient and cater to our needs very well!

Me and Daz were the last to leave so got to see most of the runs, I particularly enjoy huddling up to the heater and watching them all lay it down, especially as it was so damn cold!

and of course, I was absolutely stoked to achieve my target, which can only mean now I'm less stoked about the cost of parts to improve it even more 8>T

looking forward to next year!

here's some pics

SAz1QpO.jpg

rTFdOBp.jpg

ve18q53.jpg

8w2eWuh.jpg

KV20hjF.jpg

9X6IUkR.jpg

DhGMZga.jpg

RH1erLL.jpg

eMGrvAz.jpg

eD3Mt84.jpg

I am also hoping to make a video so if anyone has any clips or images they wish to be in it, send me a message :help:

• Like 2
13 hours ago, r10tz0r said:

I am also hoping to make a video so if anyone has any clips or images they wish to be in it, send me a message :help:

Good man, hopefully you and daz will come to the show, we're looking to do some videos!

NickBraddock

It was great to get down to this event, after missing out last year due to teething problems...still with one left to sort before I can really push the polo to its limits & see its full potential.
Was great to see some similar faces I've not seen in 10years ha and new faces!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
kwijibo_coupe

I thought I took loads of pictures but clearly I didn't, only got 4 decent ones in the end so here they are, plus the video of my car on the rollers.

DSC_3666_zps0avogytm.jpg
DSC_3668_zpsksmvsoya.jpg
DSC_3674_zps7pp3u9uo.jpg
DSC_3678_zps5e6c78kf.jpg

• Like 3