Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Lewis Hamilton

volksfan1

Do you think Lewis Hamilton played a dirty trick, as Vettel is accusing him of, or just completely got his race strategy wrong and could have disguised the slowing down ploy for others to catch and overtake Rosberg?

Also, what punishment do you think Mercedes will now hit Hamilton with?

Suspension, a fine or tearing up his contract for disobeying team orders - twice.

Its a hot topic at the moment, has Lewis gotten too big for his boots?

Not sure if Lewis has played into Mercedes hands and made it easier for them to dump him as he is no longer a World Champion and maybe Verstappen could be given Lewis's seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• volksfan1

• kiran_182

• dvderlm

• kwijibo_coupe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd say compared to the amount of times Rosberg has put him off the track, it's bugger all. 

Nico and Nico(la) versus Lewis and Rita in a Reasonably priced car tag team event?

I have kind of lost track of F1 and don't know about the incident you are on about. But I do think Hamilton has gotten too big for his boots and just swans about like a top A list celeb constantly wit

nige8021

Definitely a dirty trick, but it's within the rules !  as Toto ( who I can't stand ) said, by ignoring the team radio he was putting himself before & above the team, and that is not acceptable.

I would like to see him either suspended for 2 races ( 2 team orders ignored) or demoted to another Mercedes powered car like the Manor team.

I can't see Red Bull releasing Verstappen any time soon, as he is their world champion in the waiting and who knows what the regulation changes for next year will make the dominant team ?  

If you follow Nico on istagram ? there are often pics of him, Ricciado, Massa, JB, DC, Hulkenberg sharing a flight to the races, Hamilton goes solo, I think he's got his eyes more on the showbiz side these days. likes to be seen with Holywood A listers than sharing time with his fellow racers ?

If Hamilton's £30M contract is going begging and Verstappen is the rising star, put him in the Mercedes from the Red Bull and he is the next 2017 World Champion

Do you think Red Bull can stop him? I remember Mclaren could not stop Hamilton going

OK, how about another spin to this post:

Rita Ora

Or

Nicole Scherzinger ???

I'd say compared to the amount of times Rosberg has put him off the track, it's bugger all. 

• Like 1

You can't do that !!!!!!!!

One is pitted with a fine, sleek, refined partner and the other is like a rally car - fast, loud and unrefined

kwijibo_coupe

I have kind of lost track of F1 and don't know about the incident you are on about. But I do think Hamilton has gotten too big for his boots and just swans about like a top A list celeb constantly with sunglasses on too. 

I met him and his dad years ago and he was nothing like that, it was actually 10 years ago I met them and Lewis was so down to earth and a really nice guy to speak to. If you didn't know who he was you'd probably think he was just another normal young guy. But I guess 10 years of getting millions thrown at you, nailing celebrities and travelling round the globe changes you some what.

• Like 1

The media have jumped all over this and there is a new headline saying that Hamilton could be sacked, typical media tactics

Im going to throw a cat amongst the pigeons now,

Mercedes get rid on Hamilton and give his seat to Vettel, Mercedes with two German drivers with a guarantee of a German world champion each year for the next 4-5 years