Slammed6n1111

6n2 slam panel onto 6n1 help

Slammed6n1111

Hi I'm new to the site and currently in middle of putting 6n2 front end on my 6n got everything needed just can't get slam panel to fit up its like there is something in the way but can't seem to work it out this is how she sits ATM looking sorry for herself

IMG_1409.JPGAlso I have the plates from the chassis rails but not sure how to weld them do I have to remove old ones and do I have to shorten chassis rails at all ???

IMG_1424.JPG

Edited by Slammed6n1111

Slammed6n1111
On 30/01/2017 at 10:41, Slammed6n1111 said:

Hi I'm new to the site and currently in middle of putting 6n2 front end on my 6n got everything needed just can't get slam panel to fit up its like there is something in the way but can't seem to work it out this is how she sits ATM looking sorry for herself

IMG_1409.JPGAlso I have the plates from the chassis rails but not sure how to weld them do I have to remove old ones and do I have to shorten chassis rails at all ???

IMG_1424.JPG

Just an update problem solved