m4ttyf

VWNW - Tatton Park VW Show 2017

Jake

This Sunday!, come on guys and girls get your name down!

Jack_2911

Im in, jack manning, mk2 saloon

1. Nick Braddock

2. Harry6r

3.GT_RUNNER

4. dave littler

5. Jack Manning

• Like 1

Dave9n3

Hi guys,

just messaged  Matt Forrester on Facebook to see if there's any chance me and my mate (both with 9n3 gti's could bounce on the stand if the places aren't already filled) 

forgotten his user user name but we're both paid members I believe :P 

AndyBgti possibly lol 

• Like 1

AndyGTI

Andygti! Im keen to come along car is nice and clean too

• Like 1

m4ttyf

guys get your names down I have 12 passes and space is still available. whatever condition your car is in bring it along and show it off.

• Like 1

nige8021

List updated

1. Nick Braddock

2. Harry6r

3.GT_RUNNER

4. dave littler

5. Jack Manning

6. Dave9n3

7.AndyGTI

• Like 1

sleag40

1. Nick Braddock

2. Harry6r

3.GT_RUNNER

4. dave littler

5. Jack Manning

6. Dave9n3

7.AndyGTI

8.sleag40

Got the green light now :)

Dean

A few pictures of the day so far, found in our Gallery section of the site.

Thanks to everyone whose turned up! We hop you enjoy the rest of the day.

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

sleag40

Many thanks to Matt for orchestrating this - a good day out, cut short for me at about 2pm when I had to make a sharp exit. Stayed dry too! :)

• Like 1

m4ttyf

many many thanks to those that turned up was great to have such a variety of cars on show and plenty of new faces and the regulars alike. hope everyone enjoyed themselves once again many thanks guys, it's you that make the stands what they are. 

• Like 1