• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• oldtech
      By oldtech
      Just replaced the cambelt - first thing I noticed was maybe 1cm of belt flapping at idle along the long length between cam & crank - is this a problem?

Car runs fine, belt isn't whirring. Tightened to 90 degree twist on short length, just over 90 flapping length.

I used the same brand of belt last change and found any tighter would cause belt to whirr loudly.
    • Benjamin0365
      By Benjamin0365
      Hello all just joined a few days ago really looking for a roof rack for my 1992 polo mk2f, something like the photo if any has any ideas that would be great:) just advice on where to go etc. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place aha

• MonsterL35YFP
      By MonsterL35YFP
      So hopefully in the near-ish future I want to convert my coupe 1.3 to afh 1.4 16v and i just want to fuel it with injection but I'm not sure about the wiring iv heard of a complicated way of splicing the looms with both the fuse boxs or something along those lines and iv also heard that you can make a loom using both engine looms with minimal wires just wondering if anyone can shed some light on which is the best way to do it and I really don't want to run it on bike carbs.
    • lewisbread
      By lewisbread
      Polo breadvan hard plastic blackouts for rear quarters one has small split at top one has more strip at bottom,but  not noticeable when on car
    • kevsplitty
      By kevsplitty
      Hi are the 1.0L & 1.3 L single point injection units for a mk2f the same. I have a 91 AAU 1.0l . If not would anyone know the different part numbers please so I know which one to look out for , Thank you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines