Classifieds - We'd like to remind everyone that we do not handle any transactions on the forums. If there is a car or part that you've seen or selling, you press the contact advertiser and then talk via PM's. If you're offered money please do so via CASH or PAYPAL and meet in person. You'll receive an email notifying you that you have a PM, you must return to the forums and answer the PM (Private Message) NOT THROUGH YOUR EMAILS!

Eurowagens

Now available! Polo 9n Black Angel Eyes

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone :drinks:

I wanted to let you all know about these lights that are coming in to stock on the 6th of June  now in stock for the Polo 9n (Pre-facelift, 02-05)!

They're pretty hard to get hold of (out of stock everywhere we know of), so we're really excited to get them. They are aftermarket Angel Eyes with a black interior, and include motors. They take standard H7 halogen bulbs, and are fully e-marked and road legal.

The price is £169.90 for the set, including our usual free courier delivery with DPD (usually next day).

We'd love to hear your thoughts - they are new to us but we hope to have images and video of them post-installation as soon as possible! :hi:

Product Page: https://eurowagens.com/angel-eyes-headlights-set-black-vw-polo-9n-02-05/

api8twyjc__53697.1445005958.thumb.jpg.befc6c333ca10de21068174cca853068.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Mat

1 person likes this

Update - we now have the angel eyes in stock!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Alex&his6n2
      By Alex&his6n2
      Hi everyone!
      My name is Alex and im new to club polo, i drive a flash red 5 door 6n2 polo and i love it!
      ive had the car for a while now and have started to do some modifications to get it how i want it to look, i am on a student budget so coilovers will have to wait until i can save up - anyway, here is my build thread so far!

So the little polo had been sat for years in a bush with a broken gearbox and plants growing all over it, until i came along and with help from friends and family we got her a new box and got her on the road. This is her stock on standard steelies - such a pretty little machine!

First thing i new i wanted was wheels, so my dad got in touch with a mate and managed to get me some BBS RAs - from a mk2 golf gti!
      Then i decided to paint a few things. First i did my front grill black to make it stand out a bit more - i also painted my front splitter red to make the bumper look a bit smoother, what a difference that made!

i got a hold of some new door speakers for free so i installed those with new grates - they sound way better than my standard ones

i thought my front end could do with an added touch so i took the 16v badge from my engine cover and glued it to my grill - looking good!

also got a guy on facebook to photoshop my car slammed! Its gonna look so good!

hopefully i will remember to upload some more photos as the build progresses! Or simply follow me on instagram @alex.6n2 ??

• JakeW
      By JakeW
      Hi everyone,
      Getting a bit bored of being extremely slow in my 1.0L 6N2  (Which yes is obvious it's going to be slow) but until I get my other car on the road, is there anything relatively easy or cheap to do to get a tiny bit extra hp? Obviously there's exhaust's, turbo etc. but just more simple stuff?

Had an idea of a little re-map, but doubt anyone could/would do a 1.0L...

Thought maybe air filters, although not sure how that would work as there inside the engine cover?

Or maybe an EGR delete/blank? But not sure if that would really be worthwhile.

Any ideas? Thanks!
    • r10tz0r
      By r10tz0r
      In this video I show how to remove and and replace Headlight Bulbs on a Volkswagen Polo, this is the same procedure on all Mk3 6N Polos, the only thing that might differ is the headlight fitting depending on age of your Polo.

• Adam1712
      By Adam1712
      Hey guys, long story short i bought my first car back to save it from going to the scrap for £100! W reg 1.4 6n2 with now over 100K on the clock and little wrong with it in all fairness except its been sat for a while!

Want to get it road legal and tidy as possible before deciding whether to make it a track day car or keep it as mint as possible as a second car, maybe in the hope it is worth some money in 30 years time!

I plan to do as much as possible myself but will be learning as i go! Anyway i have a ton of things i'm not sure on so any advice or answers are appreciated!

I 'think' it is 16v on the basis that i'm sure i have seen a document which says it is the 75bhp version.. Anyway i can check this and what options does it give me for upgrading in the engine bay (i know i'm not going to see decent returns on maps, looking more fur just a decent induction kit probably) Currently doesn't start as the battery is dead, i have jumped it and ran it for 20mins but have to keep the revs up and as soon as you let them drop it idles for a couple of minutes and dies again, needing a jump to start, besides battery and alternator are there any other things i should check? Im going to get a cheap set of coilovers and want to refresh as much of the suspension, hubs and brakes as possible, i have seen people upgrade to the Gti hubs, are these a straight swap and where else can i go down this line? Also, which parts of the suspension should i refresh whilst changing all of this? As far as chasis stiffening what options do i have? Been looking for a rear strut (the one that goes in the boot when the rear is stripped out) but cant find one for my model? When i get the battery sorted im going to give it a good clean and service, sparks, filters, oil i am fine with, is it easy enough to change injectors and can i fit bigger injectors for better power? What else can i upgrade/refresh whilst doing this?  
      Any other opinions/advice/comments welcome! Cheers!