Clemmiek

Car Show Scotland /Car seat upholstery

Clemmiek

Hi, 

not sure if anyone up north (Aberdeen area)  is interested but there is a car show coming up on Saturday called blast from the past....its for charity and the garage which just passed my mot wants me to enter the polo so im reluctantly putting it in......http://www.nes-blastfromthepast.co.uk/

Like i said just passed the MOT and its booked in for full bodywork and respray in October. The interior is getting re upholstered as well at the end of the year so if anyone has any pictures of what the original interior on a bread van mk 2 was like that would be great as im wanting to stick as original as possible.....although the seats in it at the moment were taken from a newer polo. 

Chloe 

unnamed.jpg

dougstar21

How was Blast from the Past? I was going to go but I ended up having other commitments. 

Unfortunately I don't have any mk2 interior pics but good luck with your search. 

Cutmore

I stumbled across this show my chance on the way out of Aberdeen, I had not seen it advertised anywhere. 

I was rather impressed, to the standard of car shows I've been to since I moved up here anyway. 

Good mix of metal, some stuff immaculate, whereas some stuff was rough! I couldn't believe some of the stuff people were entering into a show & shine.

Your Polo looked smart, only Polo there if I recall correctly.   

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• JayGains
      By JayGains
      There is lots of bits going but from this forum focusing on the main items... Full Leather interior and the TH Schmidts. Very well looked after and loved! Had to much trouble with the car mechanically and as a second car its not essential for me any more, i don't have the time for it. If anyone did want the whole lot id let it go and a great price so let me know! Thanks Jay gains 

Let me know if you have any questions 

EXTERIOR:
      Th Schmidt Lines - Chrome Dish and Gold centres. - £900 Boot badges smoothed  Boot handle removed and smoothed  Cambridge Lights - Rear Bumper smoothed  (Front bumper smoothed but in need of replacement) Coilovers  Front Badge Sprayed white Also comes with a set of 4 Banded Steels/Mattigs previously on the car with 4 brand new Tires. (can be seen in two pictures on the car from previous events) - £225  
      INTERIOR:
      Full Burned Orange Leather Interior - Professionally diamond stitched Recaro seats, rear seats trimmed to match with headrests, lower door cards and upper door cards, rear pillars, and dials also trimmed to match.  - £995 Lower door cards professionally resprayed gloss black. - Comes with interior as they have matching leather pockets  Lower dash and gear stick surrounding and 'T Dash' professionally resprayed in fresco to match external colour. - £25 Pop out windows installed. - £50 Head unit and Sub Installed - £30 Engine Cover Spayed to match external colour - £20
    • YOUNOOWHO
      By YOUNOOWHO
      hey guys, my mk2 bread van drivers seat has loads of play, any way to make it solid again? it squeaks mad amounts
    • heyholly__
      By heyholly__
      Hi all,

Does anyone know if any other seats fit the Mk2 Coupe? Mine are starting to wear so was looking for alternatives.

Cheers! :)
    • PoloDad
      By PoloDad
      Hi All
      I read somewhere a while ago about fitting Alfa 156 seats into a Mk2 Polo
      Has anyone done this or know how it could be done
      Thanks
    • katemelita
      By katemelita
      Does anyone know if a mk2 golf centre console will fit in my mk2f because I am putting a head unit in my center console and the golf ones look much more sturdy and bigger?

Also the seat adjustment knob is broken in my drivers seat and because of this the seat moves and it gets annoying whilst I'm driving so does anyone know where I can get a new one and which one will be the right one? I have already checked on eBay for one but I'm not sure it will fit, thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.