Sign in to follow this  

Newbie from Gloucester

Just wanna say Hi, will be picking up a little 1.4 6N for a little run about, on here for some help and some mods ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Shauntodd92
      By Shauntodd92
      Polo 6n 16v front bumper has scratches and chips on it comes with grills and splitter, also badboy bonnet and bonwrath grill to fit with bonnet extension also has chips on it and a crack and a 1p size rust bubble in one corner.
      Will sell separately.
    • KOBpolo98
      By KOBpolo98
      Honestly I feel like burning the fucker now lol, but why would I be going through 7 gearboxes in a year and a half ?is there a fault in them, it’s breaking my heart having to put a new one in it every turn about ? I would understand if I was driving the shit out of the car but I’m not ? any advice before I just park it up and leave it lol ? 
    • 2O5
      By 2O5
      Mint condition with box, protective plastic, wires and instructions.
      Never used or installed.
      Imported directly from FK Automotive Germany (FK-Shop.de)
      Rarely seen RED Angel Eyes headlights and indicators for VW Polo 6N2 1999-2001
      These headlights are real head turners and would look amazing on any colour Polo but especially red, white or black.
      Located in Elmbridge, KT8 for collection or can be posted anywhere in the UK through Parcelforce 48 for a flat fee of £20 due to the size & weight.
      Any questions, feel free to ask.
      Bulbs not included.
    • Dfyates7
      By Dfyates7
      North West area looking for a stock if possible  
      Cash waiting 
    • BradPolo6N
      By BradPolo6N
      Hi I have an issue where my nearside front door won't open I can't put the key in as it won't turn either way to unlock/lock it either, it is just stuck locked any help would be appreciated thanks 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.