fathands

CV joint

fathands

Hi,

I'm after a good quality Passenger side, outer CV joint for a 92 VW polo GT 3F.

I've had a look on your website but couldn't seem to find anything.

Thanks

Andrew

1vw2many

Avs the company I got my mine from , brand name febi ..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• 1vw2many
      By 1vw2many
      Hi I ordered a set of brake pads from carparts4less for my mk2f polo. Wrong parts sent out so I emailed them to be told "we sorry send them back and we refund you" 
      OK will I be refunded for postage returns? answer was "no I'm afraid" 

So why the hell should I loose out on return postage?  Am sure return postage won't be cheap as brake pads are heavy. 
    • otabs87
      By otabs87
      Hi,

My beloved Polo Open Air is about to be scrapped just wondering before I get rid of it does anyone on here want anything from it?

Oli

• Nigel Baker
      By Nigel Baker
      Hi Trying to do up my MK2 coupe S. I am have trouble trying to find rear wheel arches and rear panel. Does any one know any where I can get them online? Have tried a few places with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    • katemelita
      By katemelita
      Does anyone know if a mk2 golf centre console will fit in my mk2f because I am putting a head unit in my center console and the golf ones look much more sturdy and bigger?

Also the seat adjustment knob is broken in my drivers seat and because of this the seat moves and it gets annoying whilst I'm driving so does anyone know where I can get a new one and which one will be the right one? I have already checked on eBay for one but I'm not sure it will fit, thanks.
    • Saint Jimi
      By Saint Jimi
      I'm looking for a few bits of trim and odds and ends. I'm wondering if anyone can advise me where best to look, I'm familiar with vwheritage, and gsf. I once had a link to some German parts site that I found on here some time ago but can't find it now.

The parts I want are the screw covers for the door handles on a mk2, I want the little covers that go over the screws for the glove box and the under steering wheel storage spaces. Finally I need the rubber boots that go on the wing mirror adjusters.

171 857 517
      867 857 941
      867 867 185/188

I know vw heritage used to do the wing mirror boots but I can't find them anymore.

Can anyone help me with links or with good parts sites?