Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Hello from Norfolk!

Chrispop

Hello everyone :smile:

I'm new to the forum, and I've recently bought my first VW (finally!)

It's a 1997 Polo Saloon 1.6 L, which I believe to be a 6nk2?

An old lady in my area traded it in for a newer model, so I snapped it up as it's been looked after well for the past 20 years!

I've never modified my previous cars due to them being a Yaris and a Micra :tongue: but I've got plans for it already! I'll post progress pictures?

See you around! :smile:5PmcXJkr.jpg

Edited by Chrispop
Emojis didn't work lol
  • Like 1
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chrispop

• mbusby993

• nige8021

• Dean

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First Welcome to the forum.   Yours is a 6K2 it is actually closer related to a Seat Cordoba than a Polo, so if your looking for spares look for Seat before you look for Polo ones :)

Hello everyone  I'm new to the forum, and I've recently bought my first VW (finally!) It's a 1997 Polo Saloon 1.6 L, which I believe to be a 6nk2?   An old lady in my area traded it

Oh thank you! I've heard so many different titles for it, so I'm glad I know now   Do I still get to be in Club Polo?  

nige8021

First Welcome to the forum.

Yours is a 6K2 it is actually closer related to a Seat Cordoba than a Polo, so if your looking for spares look for Seat before you look for Polo ones :)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, nige8021 said:

First Welcome to the forum.

Yours is a 6K2 it is actually closer related to a Seat Cordoba than a Polo, so if your looking for spares look for Seat before you look for Polo ones :)

Oh thank you! I've heard so many different titles for it, so I'm glad I know now :D 
Do I still get to be in Club Polo? ;) 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Welcome along Chris, sorry for the late reply! I'll keep a look out for you in and around the Norfolk area. 8>T

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Dean said:

Welcome along Chris, sorry for the late reply! I'll keep a look out for you in and around the Norfolk area. 8>T

Thanks Dean, better late than never right?! :tongue:
I'm mainly in Wroxham or North Walsham!

18 hours ago, mbusby993 said:

Nice to see a Saloon, see less and less of them these days! Welcome to the forums mate :tongue:

Thanks! I had never seen one before, then this popped up in a garage near me! :D