• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• dj_nick
      By dj_nick
      Hi all been a while since been on here, my mums gear box packed up on her 6n 1.9, so lookin t c if any about and prices.
      close to n.wales as poss
      many thanks
      nick
    • issie
      By issie
      After owning a breadvan very briefly in 2012 I’m back in a Polo- this time a 6n2 as a daily. Also own a 2015 Audi S3 but the Polo will be my run around/daily car. It’s on coilovers (not looked to see what ones yet) and wolf race alloys too. 
      So far I need a drivers side manual (wind up) window regulator and new mechanism to open to drivers door from the inside. No massive dramas and I’m very happy with it so far. 

• 6n2_fulch
      By 6n2_fulch
      Hello guys i recently just got some lowering springs and have only just noticed there for a 6n or 6n1, will this fit a 6n2 if so how 
    • rusty
      By rusty
      Hi all, Last Friday I changed the dreaded selector shaft seal (with much difficulty) and refilled the box with fresh oil. 
      Problem is it’s still leaking a lot (visibly and regularly dripping/trickling out from the inside of the seal.)
      Changed the seal again more carefully and it seems to be leaking even more, don’t want to drive it in this state.

Theres a small scratch on the end of the shaft but as far as I know this part never comes into contact with the seal so shouldn’t be causing the problem? I can stop the flow if I hold the seal in with a small screwdriver.

ANY tips or info on whether it’s worth trying again or if I’m gonna need to get a new gearbox would be appreciated.
      anyone thought of using fast gasket or some kind of thick grease to block the leak?

cheers!!

• KOBpolo98
      By KOBpolo98
      Looking a nice set of leather seats for my 6n polo, would anyone know what other VW front seats will fit in place of a 6n seat ? Going to get the back seats and door cards retrimmed and the carpet redone, anyone on here good at making a carpet lol ???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines