• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• ARHCOS
      By ARHCOS
      Here we have for sale my Polo that I have owned for over 6 years. It has 4 Months MOT ( April 19th 2019 ) In the time I have had her I have replaced the following Waterpump & Cambelt Front Suspension springs and top mounts Exhaust Back box Battery The millage is currently at 114,000 miles however may increase slightly as its still in use. The bodywork and interior are in great condition with no scratches, rust or tears. Unfortunately she does have 2 slight issues, the first is a intermittent issue with the airbag light, my mechanic says it may be the "squib" a part between the steering wheel and dashboard. The other is that the central locking fob was lost prior to my ownership, You still have central locking by putting the key in the door, however you must put the key in the ignition within 30 seconds of opening the door to prevent the alarm going off. She has been an excellent runner, but I have purchased an upgrade so it's time to let her go to a new home. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Less
    • yeha
      By yeha
      I've managed to fit a mk1 Audi TT wheel in my Arosa and thought I'd share the photo's as the Arosa shares the 6N parts. I had to drill some holes, do a bit of filing and 3D print a bit. Just need to get an airbag to finish it. Much nicer feel.

• damunk
      By damunk
      On the 6N are the pedal faces bolts on the rods. or are they slid on. want to change them all. look rough

• Dean
      By Dean
      ANIMAL! Joking, nice polo
    • alisey
      By alisey
      Here is the front grill off my old 6n. £10, based on collection from Worthing (BN11), near Brighton, West Sussex. Will also post. Good condition.

Follow: #ClubPoloUK

The Polo Social

Volkswagen Polo Owners Club

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines