Leite

Olá guys!

Leite

Hi everyone, 

Although I'm new to forum I'm not new to VAG cars since the family cars are either VW or Audi! :p

I currently own a 1.0 Polo 6N that I inherited from my grandfather. This cars as always been in the family being bough new from the dealer back in 1995 (I even have the delivery and first service records!) and it's very special to me since it's the first car I remember as a child - I even have pictures as a baby in the back seat of this car.

Since there isn't really a big Polo community here in Portugal - Golfs and TDI Ibizas are a thing around here - I joined the forum hoping to learn more about the car and to find ways of improving and maintaining it.

Cheers from Porto! :drinks:

• Like 1

dvderlm

Welcome. Loads of information on here.

I noticed many Seats when I visited Portugal. 

There's another porto member..

@Ruipolo

• Like 1

Leite
4 hours ago, dvderlm said:

I noticed many Seats when I visited Portugal. 

Thanks! The TDI Ibizas are commonly used for street racing in the highway here in Portugal. I've seen a couple being stopped by the police just to check if they were modded or not.

• Like 1

Ruipolo

Welcome Leite, 

Nice to see Portugal everywhere.

VW polo rules.....

• Like 1

Dean

Welcome to ClubPoloUK!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• damunk
      By damunk
      In the engine bay back wall there is a carpet material. Is this just for sound proofing or something more?

Can I strip it out?
    • damunk
      By damunk
      took engine out and thought while it's out change a few things at same time.

power steering hoses , i think theres two of them.
      they both look abit rusty in some places.

anyway of cleaning them down, take rust off and spray some paint on them?
      new ones cost 70-80 pounds each
    • damunk
      By damunk
      I am trying to undo the dogbone mount bolt but it is not budging.

16 spanner on both and I am turning the nut anti clockwise? Is this right direction,  because I feel if I try any hard I am going to round the bolt.
    • damunk
      By damunk
      when you running bike cards with an after market ecu what wiring can you get rid of to clean up the engine bay.
      is the original ecu made completely redundant as im sure the rev counter still works from there.

is the knock sensor wiring now redundant.
      what about the wiring thet comes from the geabox?
    • polo_dude
      By polo_dude
      I'm having a clear out of my garage, manage to dig out a smoothed Mk4/6n 8v polo front bumper. 

The number plate recess and the toe eye cover were plastic welded from the front and rear, thus only requiring a skim of filler.

It requires re-skimming as cracks have started to appear (as shown in the pictures). This was done 8 years ago and so the quality of the welding is second to none, as you can imagine in that time it's been chucked around the garage. 

Grab yourself a bargain as the majority of the hard work has already been done.

Collection from the HA0 area. 

But I can wrap this up if you want to arrange you're own courier. 

Price: £40. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines