Mk2 polo breadvan, full space frame, 1043cc modified engine!

6 hours ago, dvderlm said:

Those wiseco forged oversize pistons are very expensive.

Worrabout Mazda 323 E3 series (1980-87) pistons 77mm as std?

Thanks for that, I’m gonna use the head with the combustion chamber in the head so that means I’m looking for flat top pistons! I’m after some that are 77mm, forged and also slipper pistons ( short skirt)! Then use these Conrods out of the g40 as they should be the same? which are steel an give me the ability to rev higher: https://www.maxrpm.de/Forging-conrod-H-shaft-for-Polo-G40-high-strength-to-9000-RPM-4-pieces?gclid=Cj0KCQjw1q3VBRCFARIsAPHJXrG1Saj6-EwjW66NQScN4Ntk5ZBnmpC7-UY8L9APx522ISaeg9E9XO8aAqJvEALw_wcB

Combustion chamber in head is liked by ze Germans. 

If you use standard sized 122mm rods you need pistons with same compression height as HZ?

Motorbike pistons (cbr1000rr 2007- is 76mm bore I think) and custom rods?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• lewisbread
      By lewisbread
      Volkswagen Scirocco GT2 seats currently in Polo mk2f, two front seats and 1 Polo rear bench and one scirocco rear bench so 6 seats in total. both rear bench's are in good condition with no tears just need abit of  a clean. The driver's seat has tear in driver's side bolster as they all do, passenger side front seat stitching has split from the top needs to be re stitched together. But in good overall condition apart from that. Remove from a Scirocco gt2 and put in my polo breadvan
    • dilworthkahunio
      By dilworthkahunio
      4 wheel trims from an old '88 breadvan  I used to own. Been resprayed, condition is okay but not perfect as you can see from the photos. £10 for all 4, collect from Manchester or £5 for postage. 
    • POlliffe22
      By POlliffe22
      Hi all, I have converted my mk2 bready (1043 HZ) to a set of yamaha fzs600 carbs using standard mechanical pump and swirl pot. I have an issue where the car will not pull from above 3500rpm in 4th gear and sometimes 3rd also however if it makes it, the car pulls srong again over 5000 rpm. currently i have gone all the way up to a 1.8mm drilled main jet to no success and plugs are coming out white still. would be grateful of any help if anyone knows what this could be.
    • Jewky
      By Jewky
      Name: Craig
      Polo owner, if so which? Or looking to get?: just picked up an L reg Breadvan 1.3
      Previous car history: MK2 Golf 1.3, BMW E30 318i, Clio 172 Cup, Focus ST 225 (still got)
      Hobbies/interests: Cars, Music , Gigs , Footballs, gaming
      How did you hear about us?: Google
    • Jewky
      By Jewky
      Hi ,
      At a bit of a loss with trying to find a replacement towing eye cover as a clip broke on mine and fell off last week. Tried VW Heritage and they sent me the wrong item and can't seem to find them anywhere else.
      Even if you don't have one but know where to go and buy one , please let me know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.