ChrisKnottIns

DashCam Prize from CHRIS KNOTT

ChrisKnottIns

Welcome to the first Chris Knott Prize Draw of 2018!

Having consulted members before selecting the prize, I think many of you will really like this one.

When you ask Chris Knott to quote you'll benefit from our competitive car insurance premiums that reward the care and attention you lavish on your car. You'll also receive professional advice, personal service and all the ongoing support you need. All this PLUS entry in our prize draw - just for requesting a quote.

Simply request a car insurance quote from Chris Knott Insurance through our club/forum scheme on a vehicle we don't yet look after before the end of March and you'll automatically be eligible to win.

The prize is a Nextbase Duo HD DashCam plus 32Gb Micro SD Card (worth over £200).

To find out just how much Chris Knott Insurance can save you on your car insurance, either:

Call us FREE on 0800 917 2274 (mentioning this forum to access our special club rates); OR

Complete brief contact details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=DC_0118

We look forward to helping you get a better deal on your car insurance.

best,
Nick

PS. For details of the DashCam itself see https://www.nextbase.co.uk/dash-cams/front-and-rear-hd-dash-cam/

TESTIMONIALS
More recent feedback about the Chris Knott offering (you can check us out on TrustPilot too):

"Glad I found this, renewed my insurance with you guys and got a great quote and actually spoke to a very nice person and not just some mindless irritating person. Thanks." domhart10, Volvo Owners Club

"I had my renewal notice from my existing insurer yesterday, nearly choked on my coffee when I saw the amount!! I then tried the usual comparison site exercise and secured some cheaper options online as expected, mostly from companies I'd never heard of which always worries me! I then rang Ian at Chris Knott about the VOC Insurance offers and was very pleasantly surprised with his helpfulness and efforts in securing an amazing price for my V90. I reckon he's saved me around £500 on my original renewal shock, using a 'household name' insurance company too. Definitely worth giving Chris Knott a try!" cassell, Volvo Owners Club

"That time of year again! Got my renewal quote from Chris Knott, not the cheapest this time, renewal came in at £435, cheapest online was £390 with esure. Rang Chris Knott, they waived the admin fee, and applied my recommend a friend discount, and new renewal came to £401, not that far from the cheapest but I'm not going to quibble over £11. This will be the fourth year with the same insurer!" Imran, VWAudiForum

"I had to ring and inform my Insurer about the new tow bar. A call to the firm took me 42 seconds from start to finish. It was stress free and the service was faultless. It really proved that all this data protection stuff spouted by some other places can be done without stressing everyone out and all the better for it. I hope I never have a claim to try the service to the full, but up to now I am hugely impressed with the service, the price and the cover provided. WELL DONE and my thanks!" The Panda Nut, FiatForum

"Great company to be with and are very helpful I can recomend CK to anyone." sub, FiestaSTOC

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• kwijibo_coupe
      By kwijibo_coupe
      What happened to being able to haggle? 

I've had three recent experiences where it seems haggling just wasn't an option. 

The first was with my breakdown cover renewal. Despite earning a years no call out 'discount' my renewal quote was a good £20 higher than last year. I phoned up and asked if they could do anything. After a bit of back and forth I said all I want is to see a discount over last year. Even if it's just £1 less. The answer? No, sorry, that's the price! 

The second was with a car I just bought. I tried all the tricks I've picked up over the years and the guy wouldn't budge on the price. Maybe he could see I really wanted the car as I bought it anyway. But I've always gotten something off the price in the past. 

The third was insurance for that car. I'm lucky, I'm old now with a rake of NCB and a clean record apart from 3 points. So my quotes on comparison sites are all pretty close and pretty cheap. Years ago that used to mean I had ammunition to play them off one another. Not today though. I called no less than 10 insurers. Said to them all "take the price to £xxx and I'll pay it right now". I wasn't being cheeky, I was only asking for £20-30 off. But they all said no! That's the price, take it or leave it. 

Has anyone else noticed this with places that used to give money off? Is it getting to the point it will become unacceptable to even ask? 
      What's your thoughts? 
    • ChrisKnottIns
      By ChrisKnottIns
      So, we signed up to the TrustPilot Review site and started getting client feedback quite quickly. Thank you if you left a review of our service.

Chris Knott Insurance now has a TrustPilot Score of 8.5/10 - not a bad start. There's always the need and desire to improve where we can though, so we value the feedback.

Here are the 10 TrustPilot reviews we received in the last fortnight...
      "One of the best car insurance companies I have ever dealt with. Always very competitive and can mirror no claims too for a 2nd car (even if that's insured via another company). Highly recommended." Rich Baxter, Trustpilot

"Delighted. Warm, friendly service. Made it all very easy. Excellent price." Nicholas Taylor, Trustpilot

"Friendliest service ever from a car insurance company, highly recommended!" Anupama Rai, Trustpilot

"Top marks to Chris Knott! Easy to get through to speak to someone. Better cover and cheaper premium that previous insurer!" Andy, Trustpilot

"Exemplary. The lady I spoke to went out of her way to find me the best quote possible. Exemplary customer experience, she did a wonderful job." James Barrett, Trustpilot

"Very efficient, helpful and gave a good insurance quote." Eunice Crickmar, Trustpilot

"Couldn't have been more helpful, would definitely recommend. Very competitive pricing also." Mr Cullen, Trustpilot

"Very helpful and a good price." Malcolm Mingay, TrustPilot

"I like it so much. Excellent." Ismail Kasujee, Trustpilot

"Changed one car and house contents policies to Chris Knott recently. Already had one car insured with them. Quick to answer the phone, easy to deal with and efficient in sending out documents. Oh - and good prices too !!" Richard Smith, Trustpilot

REQUEST A CAR INSURANCE QUOTE
      If your car insurance is due in the coming weeks please give us a call (0800 917 2274) and find out how much you can save through the Chris Knott Car Club scheme. Simply mention this club/forum to access the club membership benefits.

WIN A PRIZE IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
      Get your quote before 5pm on Thursday 31/11 for the chance to WIN a £250 Amazon Voucher in Chris Knott's 'Awesome Autumn' Prize Draw. We'll send the prize to the winner on or around 01/12 so you can use it on Christmas prezzies (or keep it - your choice).

best,
      Nick
    • Joe_partington
      By Joe_partington
      Hi, just wondering if there is an ecu on this as I’m looking at buying a 1989 mk2 polo s. Been quoted insurance for a black box but I don’t understand how they would fit it if there is no ecu? 
      Thanks for any help. 
    • dvderlm
      By dvderlm
      I've got a dashcam that I've been using and gives reasonable pictures and sound. I had to turn down the sensitivity because potholes+lowered is too many false alarms.
      It did record the impact noise GPS location and  me swearing when I got rear shunted and i walked the culprit around the front of my car so I had him on video.
      Nice guy, he was interested in the engine. 
      BUT the next accident might not be with such a nice driver.

So really I think I need a rear camera too. Any recommendations?
      Does not need a screen.

• ChrisKnottIns
      By ChrisKnottIns
      Choosing your own repairer.

Hi,

I was contacted recently by one of the clubs we work with. They were concerned about the issue of 'approved repairers' and they wanted to know what our insurer partners' stance would be.

Clearly, most car club members wouldn't want just anyone repairing their pride & joy - you probably have a preferred bodyshop in mind already as you're reading this. And this is where the issue lies.

If you have an accident and want to use your preferred bodyshop over the insurer's approved repairer, can you do it without penalty?

We've heard that some insurers make it difficult by doubling the excess or not using genuine OEM parts. That's not what you want!

I checked with our main insurers and they are very accommodating. They recognise that car enthusiasts like you will be more interested in who the repairer is and whether any parts are pattern or genuine. 

So I'm pleased to confirm that you are able to request that your preferred bodyshop is used. Where there's no reason not to use them i.e. they are not majorly uncompetitive, the insurers on our panel will be happy to accommodate your request.

There will be NO increased excess and, wherever possible, the use of genuine parts will be approved.

The only slight downside when you choose your own garage is that the insurers can't control whether your repairer has a courtesy car available. But I guess for many of you your club car is not your main vehicle and if that is a problem it's still possible they will have one available for you - it just can't be guaranteed by your insurer.

If you like the sound of having the freedom to choose your own repairer please call us for your car insurance quote on 0800 917 2274.

And don't forget, if you request your quote before 30/11 you'll be in with a chance to WIN a £250 AMAZON VOUCHER in time for Christmas, courtesy of the Chris Knott 'Awesome Autumn' Prize Draw.

best,
      Nick

Recent Testimonials

"I have been with Chris Knott for a few years now and no one can touch them or get close to what I'm quoted by these guys. Top quality can't recommend them enough." gearinator, RoverTech

"Thumbs up for Chris Knott. New policy for my returning R32 (collecting tomorrow!) and a great renewal. 20% cheaper than G********* for identical cover.  Very pleasant to deal with so a thank you to Kim on the phone today." VED, R32 Owners Club

"Have used Chris Knott the last 5 years. Superb service and always the cheapest rate around." Notleks, Seat Cupra forum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.