Sign in to follow this  
KOBpolo98

Red 6n in Amsterdam

KOBpolo98

Caught a quick glance of a lowered 6n on a silver wheel outside Amsterdam central yesterday, anyone on here own it ??

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• damunk
      By damunk
      Where to buy? uprated headlight loom for the 6N

I have seen H4 conversion looms for it. I am after brighter white light,
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H4-6000k-Bi-Xenon-Hi-Lo-HID-Conversion-Kit-VW-Lupo-99/230546835392?fits=Model%3APolo|Plat_Gen%3A6N1&hash=item35ada987c0:m:mx-lDl7XXf-LKF1MrMQQKMA

Are these road legal?
    • zwine
      By zwine
      Hi, I want to change my gear knob, most of the ones im looking at are screw on but the current one uses a clip i think? Any way to make a screw on shifter work?
      Many Thanks,
      Jack
    • zwine
      By zwine
      Trying to get the front bumper off so I can put 16v ones on but I’m stuck if anyone could please would be great!
      thanks, jack
    • Leite
      By Leite
      Hi everyone, 

Although I'm new to forum I'm not new to VAG cars since the family cars are either VW or Audi! :p

I currently own a 1.0 Polo 6N that I inherited from my grandfather. This cars as always been in the family being bough new from the dealer back in 1995 (I even have the delivery and first service records!) and it's very special to me since it's the first car I remember as a child - I even have pictures as a baby in the back seat of this car.

Since there isn't really a big Polo community here in Portugal - Golfs and TDI Ibizas are a thing around here - I joined the forum hoping to learn more about the car and to find ways of improving and maintaining it.

Cheers from Porto! 
    • Hyptix
      By Hyptix
      Hi guys looking for some information about what it takes to take the vr6 engine out a mk3 golf and drop it into the 6n estate, not much coming up on the web besides a really old thread on here just showing it finished. i know the two cars run the same chassis so subframe wise it should bolt in, but i cannot think of any serious problems with swapping the engines. so can some one correct me or should it be straight front as swap the ecu and loom then swap and bolt all the engine bits across including driveshafts, only think i think may be an issue is the drive shaft spline on a vr6 would be different to the polo. if any one can shed some light onto this as im looking into buying a clean estate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.