BradPolo6N

Help! VW Polo 6N Door Lock

BradPolo6N

Hi I have an issue where my nearside front door won't open I can't put the key in as it won't turn either way to unlock/lock it either, it is just stuck locked any help would be appreciated thanks 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• drfcguesty
      By drfcguesty
      me and my mate are looking for a new project i currently have a 1.4l 6n polo did start out as a 1.0lbut dropped the 1.4 engine in easily. 

now im looking to fit a bigger engine been looking at mk3 golf 2.0l 8v engine or a vr6 from mk3 golf. 

would the drive shafts fit or is it a complete change? im guessing i would need to change the gearbox as the power difference etc 
      thanks
    • KOBpolo98
      By KOBpolo98
      So long story short I’ve taking my polo off the road because I’ve bought another car (insigina, don’t ask) my goal is to get the wee car inside at dubshed next year but my mind has gone completely blank with what to do to it ? atm it is lowered with coilovers and on a set of fondmetal 4000’s. I’ve a few other subtle mods (check my thread link below) my plans for dubshed 2019 are bellow, anyone got any more ideas ??? 

Polo plans 
      wheel bearings New carpet (car mat or black plush carpet)  New seats (mk4 golf seats, leather)  Retrim door cards and rear seats (to suit front seats)  Stumpy Ariel  Wiring tuck ? New glove box  Deswirl (mop)  Refurb wheels and smaller tyres, center cap  Waxoil  Boot build (polo tube over polo sub woofer or sub and amp with a bottle of JD in the middle)
    • Shauntodd92
      By Shauntodd92
      Polo 6n 16v front bumper has scratches and chips on it comes with grills and splitter, also badboy bonnet and bonwrath grill to fit with bonnet extension also has chips on it and a crack and a 1p size rust bubble in one corner.
      Will sell separately.
    • KOBpolo98
      By KOBpolo98
      Honestly I feel like burning the fucker now lol, but why would I be going through 7 gearboxes in a year and a half ?is there a fault in them, it’s breaking my heart having to put a new one in it every turn about ? I would understand if I was driving the shit out of the car but I’m not ? any advice before I just park it up and leave it lol ? 
    • memadjoe90
      By memadjoe90
      In need of Mk2/F polo tail Gate With or without glass perferably no damage but light damage i.e repairable damage is ok

Price negotiated when i see pictures however for right pannel Im willing to spend a fair amount

Please call or text 07780778837

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.