Sign in to follow this  
Cătălin6N2

Polo 6N2 1.6 16v GTI

Cătălin6N2

Hello guys... Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, but I'm new to the club.

I have a Polo 6N2 1.6 16v GTI (125hp) and the thing is that I kind of blew up the engine...

Anyway the engine is been rebuild and it's about 95% done, the only thing I need is a new connecting rod for this model.

I've been looking everywhere so this is one of my last options.Again sorry if I didn't post this in the right place but if anyone ,miraculously, has one lying around and wants to get rid of it feel free to text me.

Thank you in advance.

IMG_0719.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• s-gx
      By s-gx
      hey hope someone can help, for past few weeks my window wipers have been getting slower and slower and ofcourse now they have completely stopped and are stuck halfway up the window now that the rain is back.

I was reading a few forums that said about stripping them down as the linkage is probably just seized but i’m wondering if it’s worthwhile just buying a new motor and linkage incase stripping them doesn’t work.

Anyone else had any issues and if so any advice/tutorials would be great.

Thanks
    • benny66
      By benny66
      Set of used wheel bolt cover for the 6n2 polo gti

12 for the bolts and 4 for the locking wheel bolts.

£10 including postage
    • benny66
      By benny66
      A pair of vw lupo gti wiper arms and aero blades for sale. 
      I bought these years ago with the intention of trying to fit them to my 6n2 polo gti. Never got round to it and the car has since been sold. 
      Have painted the arms so are in good condition.
      Never used the blades so don't know how good they are.

£60.00 including postage.

• rodeater
      By rodeater
      Breaking 6n2 gti as hail stones the size of golf balls damaged the bonnet and roof. 

All parts available 
    • Bipbop
      By Bipbop
      Right guys looking at doing a G60 Break upgrade and I have the disc already but am struggling to find a set of Carrier's. 
      Does anyone know the part number for a pair of carriers? (doesn't have to be VW Original could be TRW or another brand) 
      Thanks 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines