Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Silver projects camber adjusters

littler52

Evening all.

Is there anyone on here using the silver projects front strut top camber adjusters that are currently on ebay on there 2/2f,

i'm completely replacing the suspension on my 2f breadvan to coilovers,poly bushed throughout etc...so i'm going to need something to correct the front camber once lowered are these any good,do they work etc...any input would be appreciated 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• littler52

• PHIL SWARBRICK

• kwijibo_coupe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As far as I can tell, lowering these doesn't mess with the front camber angle much if at all. The castor angle is effected and the ARB blocks are used to correct that.  As for these top mounts, I

kwijibo_coupe

As far as I can tell, lowering these doesn't mess with the front camber angle much if at all. The castor angle is effected and the ARB blocks are used to correct that. 

As for these top mounts, I have a set of the MAX RPM ones which are pretty much the same idea. I personally wouldn't recommend them especially if you're going down the coilover and polybush route which will make everything a lot more solid than it used to be. The standard top mounts will at least keep a bit of cushioning between the suspension and the shell.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
littler52

Cheers for the quick reply,

I'll leave these and check on the castor angle when all is fitted. And take it from there, 

• 5 months later...
PHIL SWARBRICK

I am going to fit these camber adjusters. They came with no instructions so I will have to figure it out for myself. Being that it is sometime since your initial post, I would be interested in your experiences and whether it was worthwhile fitting them.

10 hours ago, PHIL SWARBRICK said:

I am going to fit these camber adjusters. They came with no instructions so I will have to figure it out for myself. Being that it is sometime since your initial post, I would be interested in your experiences and whether it was worthwhile fitting them.

I didn't fit the camber adjusters, just the coilovers, poly bushed the lower arms and fitted the castor correction arb blocks. just my opinion but I don't think they are an absolute must, my bready drives and handles like a go kart, I also fabricated/fitted a lower strut brace 

PHIL SWARBRICK

I am going to see how easy the camber adjusters are to fit. My bready handled well when the stock engine was in it with 15” Mini wheels and 50 profile tyres so with a subframe, top brace and everything polybushed it going to be even better.