m4ttyf

vw all types 2018

m4ttyf

ok guys and girls, we have ten spaces again for all types at bodelwyddan castle. this year is only a 1 day event due to council cutbacks and the like, however you can bring your pooches for once. it's set to be a big show this year and more clubs have confirmed to show so let's not disappoint and bring your polos down, no matter the condition.

the meeting point for myself heading down from the north is lymm services as it's a nice central location. if you're interested in joining us then pop your name down. the show date is the 20th of may. entry is 10 quid, and under 16s go free. gates open at 9am so an early start of 8am at lymm please guys. 

littler52

Put me down with the bready thanks

NickHardcastle

Deffo put me down for this one please guys! :D 

nige8021

Copy and paste your name onto the list 

1. M4ttyf

2. Littler52

3. NickHardcastle

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• m4ttyf
      By m4ttyf
      all right guys I have 12 spots for tatton this year they're first come first served, the date for this year's show is Sunday 5th August 2018 so get your names down as it's always a great turn out and always plenty of fun, Tatton Park is situated just off junction 19 off the M6 motorway for those of you who maybe new, we will once again meet at the swan inn Bucklow Hill Ln, Bucklow Hill, Knutsford WA16 6RD is the address for sat nav. bring your cars down which ever model and whatever state they're in and show them off. 

1. Matty mk2f coupe
    • TommyC
      By TommyC
      Up for sale is my beloved 6N2 GTI. I always wanted one of these. I've owned it for four years and it has never wanted for parts. It has been great fun to drive and very reliable. Unfortunately the gearbox has just started to make a noise that I suspect to be a chipped tooth. I can't afford to have the box reconditioned so it's up for sale. I am keeping an eye out for a secondhand box but no luck yet. The cost of the recon is reflected in the sale price.

I've just put 4 new Toyo proxes on. 

It recently had new discs and pads on the front and new pads on the rear. It will come with a set of discs for the rear that I haven't got around to fitting yet.

Only a couple of subtle modifications; stubby aerial, second cup holder, alloys professionally painted midnight blue (refurb needed), and remapped to 140 BHP (unregistered but I have the paperwork to prove this)

Timing belt last done 4 years ago at 64000 miles

I've changed the oil and filter every year myself. Recently I also fitted an active charcoal cabin filter. It has a K&N panel filter in the airbox.

Replaced the alternator a couple of years ago and fitted a high quality Bosch S4 battery.

It had a new clutch and release bearing 3000 miles ago.

Pressed plates.

Comes with the original headunit and 6 cd changer (not currently fitted).

Focal coaxial speakers in the front doors and vibe slick speakers in the rear doors.

The ABS light is on. suspected sensor issue.

One of the headlights is yellowed. It has received an advisory for this and for the rear brake discs.

This is a great car and if I could keep it, I totally would. Hopefully it goes to a good home with someone else from clubpolo.

Feel free to make me an offer.

• Kalvinpolo
      By Kalvinpolo
      Hi all names kalvin im new to the club polo / vw scene .... before you all have a moan yes i have googled it and fried my brain yes i have looked through all these threads.... but im still finding it hard to get a clear answer....

Which is the best engine to put into my polo that i can turbo....

Please be nice When replying :) haha

pics of my car attached

• Bilbo1690
      By Bilbo1690
      Hi guys any information on this would be much appreciated, my 1l polo has been having intermittent problems for a while and now I'm not running it because it's just too annoying having to wait 10-20 minutes to let's it cool off before it runs.... 

It has been serviced and has had lots of parts put on it such as new leads, a complete new distributor including rotary arm and cap, new coil pack I've drained the cooling system completely and refilled, it's had new temp sensors put on it and I've tested the fan works with a hair grip across the terminals and it runs, have swap out the sensor in the radiator with another one I have which hasn't helped, there are no fuses blown so I am a bit lost with it now. 

Before I changed the distributor it wouldn't restart straight away but now it fires after cutting out and runs until it cuts out with no warning, my temperature gauge stopped working after swapping out the temp sensors I don't think this is related in any way, the car used to bunny hop a little bit now and again ages ago, it also had a loss of power while driving in gear and cutting out... 

That's all I can think of currently if I think of anything else I will add it in later!

Thanks in advance for any advice, Billy.
    • Dean
      By Dean
      The Polo Social 2018

The Polo Social, What is it?
      The Polo Social is a social event held on 29th JUNE to 1st JULY 2018 that is put on by Club Polo which is open to all VW Polo owners from any Club. So if you are part of a local club bring everyone down and grab a spot in the field.
      This year we are accepting bookings from the Thursday night until the Monday morning.

What to Expect?
      A relaxed event where you can catch up with other members, see their cars and meet new people from the club. Expect a big club meet which lasts the weekend with some beers and BBQs!

Whats going on?
      Details are yet to be finalised but plans are for the club BBQ on the Saturday night, Show and Shine on the Sunday. We are looking to have some things going Saturday day, we have booked a double length inflatable assault course this year.

Where is it?
      The event is held at Kelham Hall & Country Park, Kelham NG23 5QX
      This is the second year we've held it at Kelham and we're returning after a successful 2017 social show.

What do you need?
      If you are camping then you need the general camping gear of tent, sleeping bag, etc. If you want to clean your car up for the show and shine on the Sunday there is a cold water supply so bring your bucket and cleaning gear. Also bring some money.

How much does it cost and how to book?
      A pitch is for 1 car & tent for up to 2 adults & 4 children
      if you have extra adults/cars there is a £5/night charge per person/car, this will be collected on arrival.

Tickets and prices  Tickets can now be booked via the club shop  https://www.clubpolo.co.uk/store/category/8-the-polo-social-2018/  The price is £21/Night Paid up members will receive a discount on checkout  The discount will end 10 days prior to the start of the event      NOTE: REMEMBER TO RSVP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.