Sign in to follow this  
Jakki

Thank you Polo owners

Jakki

Hi Everyone

I'd like to say a massive thank you for all the help and advice you have given me since I got my Aunts 1989 Polo Mk 2, what a brilliant group you all are.

Just to say that she has now been sold and is off to Dorset next Wednesday. Quite an epic trip, I presume by a transporter, or it will take forever. I wanted to keep her but hubby didn't like driving her at all, can't see why!

Thanks again, these forums are invaluable.

Cheers Jakki   ???? x

• Like 1

Dean
4 hours ago, Jakki said:

Hi Everyone

I'd like to say a massive thank you for all the help and advice you have given me since I got my Aunts 1989 Polo Mk 2, what a brilliant group you all are.

Just to say that she has now been sold and is off to Dorset next Wednesday. Quite an epic trip, I presume by a transporter, or it will take forever. I wanted to keep her but hubby didn't like driving her at all, can't see why!

Thanks again, these forums are invaluable.

Cheers Jakki   ???? x

Thank You Jakki, we hope you get yourself into another polo in the future. All the best!

• Thanks 1

Jakki

Cheers you never know ? 

• Haha 1

kiran_182

Hopefully itll turn up here with the new owner 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Dean
      By Dean
      We've been contacted by someone on behalf of a journalism company to produce a Volkswagen Polo Mk2 buying guide for Classic Car Weekly.

They will need the following:
      A proof reader to check the article to make sure we aren't printing wrong information. The article is a double page spread and is not a big in depth piece, it is a guide to ownership and how to get started. so it would take about 15 minutes to go thru' and then about another 15 minutes on the phone to the feature writer to make sure all is OK. We also need to speak to an owner to get their ownership experience - this will take about 15 minutes on the phone for the writer to jot how they use their car, what events they do attend, what they've done to their car (if anything), etc. They would need to send in a picture of themselves just to show we haven't made them up!
        The club will get a couple of name checks in the article and contact details will be printed.

If this interests you and own a Polo MK2, then please do get in touch! Or, if you know someone with a MK2, please direct them to this post.

Create a support ticket with the title 'Polo Mk2 buying guide for Classic Car Weekly'.

Guests:
      https://www.clubpolo.co.uk/contact/

Forum Users:
      https://www.clubpolo.co.uk/support/create/

Many thanks
    • datdubluv
      By datdubluv
      Hi guys I'm quite new to all this but as i just bought a mk2 polo i thought i would get help from the experts as i I'm briking it right now .I just bought this little gem very cheap (let's say for less than 4 budget tyres;p)body has 0 rust interior 100% original including stereo sunroof no leaks and 86k on her little 1.3 from 88.I had a quick look for the usually rust spots and so far I found 1 hole on the driver's well where it's growing vegetables lol and 1 on the spare tyre well.its got a smashed windscreen and the complete exhaust has made a run for it:D.on top of that it's been lying for 5years on the drive since her last owner past away and the engine hasn't turn since.
      I am looking for help to find spares if anyone has any lying about and advice on what I should start with or what the major issues are with mk2. I have had vw since I got my licence but never took on something like this so i am scared lol.it was love at first sight and i can wait to bring her home next friday.i bought her to do her up as a project for me and my son and i I'm hoping me and him can meet some of you guys at polo meetings in the future;)
    • cgarfield
      By cgarfield
      hi, I have a polo mk2 that atm is all stock, it has the worst steelys on it, but, when I bought it they put some new tyres on it. I want to replace these and I've seen millions of wheels that I like. but I don't want to fuck about with the arch (yet) but I want some nice wheels. I think I am probably going to be getting some 14" wheels. my big question if I'm putting lowering springs 60 front 40 back on it what ET do I need to get so I don't have to modify anything on it.
      as you can see by the picture I've attached these are the wheels that are currently on it. they need to come off asap.
      and if anyone can put on pictures of their cars lowered to 40/60 and 40/40 just so I can see the difference so when it comes to it I can choose what I would like to do with mine. and if anyone has gone for 35/35 id like to see that to see if it makes any difference to the car at all

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines