ChrisKnottIns

22% average premium saving with Chris Knott

ChrisKnottIns

Interesting little statistic that might encourage you to ask us to quote for your car insurance when it comes up for renewal...

Car club members and enthusiasts save 22.3%* on average by switching to Chris Knott compared to their existing renewal elsewhere.

So there's the potential for very worthwhile savings and the chance to WIN 2x BTCC Weekend Tickets for all the racing action at Silverstone on 15 & 16 September in our current prize draw - https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/news/BTCC2018-prize.html

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please mention this forum to access the full club member benefit

REQUEST A CALLBACK: https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote

best,
Nick

*Mean average saving from 01/01/2018 to 08/05/2018 where renewal premium was disclosed.

Feedback shows it's not just our prices that mean we're worth a call:

"Spoke to a gentleman called Ian - was very helpful. I've taken my insurance out through Chris Knott - really happy with the service and customer service. Thank you." Imran K, TrustPilot

"Looks like the car insurance is sorted. The joy of going to an independent broker." Jamie, Twitter

"I'd definitely recommend these guys. Obviously price is a big factor when it comes to insurance but I can attest to great customer service from CKI too." DaleM, R32 Owners Club

"I have both my vehicles and my partners car insured with you. 3 cars at my property with you guys including my vx220." steveukv6, VX220 Forum

"Always beat any other quote, helpful staff. The real test will be if I have to make a claim with them!" Jonathan C, TrustPilot

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• ChrisKnottIns
      By ChrisKnottIns
      Winter Tyres and Chris Knott

Hi, I'm often asked on club forums (and Facebook groups) about switching to winter wheels/tyres and whether an insurer will charge extra if you do.

As it's getting to that time of year again I thought I'd just reassure any Chris Knott clients that the insurers we use don't usually charge for this. However, if you are thinking of swapping your wheels we do have to log when you make the switch and then again when you go back to normal - so please let us know on 0800 917 2274.

Thanks,
      Nick

FEEDBACK
      "Been with them for years now. I check about every year but so far the best price, understanding of simple mods / winter wheels and cust service has been there every time. Very happy so far." Joanna Cole, New Mini Scotland

"Excellent service when arranging insurance for 2 cars. As much as possible is done by email which is efficient..." Julian P, TrustPilot

"Quick, simple and always matching prices with trustworthy insurances." Carla, TrustPilot

"First class service. Cannot fault any of the service given, highly recommended." Paul H, TrustPilot

"Continuing my annual insurance search, Chris Knott have beaten my (already cheap) renewal by 10% but I’m getting some really outrageous quotes. Most north of £500 and a few into 4 figures!" Steve Ingall, Alfabook
    • ChrisKnottIns
      By ChrisKnottIns
      Get ready to become the snowfoam king (or queen)...

Hi friends, please ask club sponsor Chris Knott for a quote if your car insurance is due soon and you could win our 'Awesome Autumn 2018' Prize.

If you request a Chris Knott quote before 31/12/18 you'll gain automatic entry in our latest prize draw to win a Karcher K2 Full Control Car Pressure Washer.

Details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/news/win-karcher-k2-pressure-washer-2018.html

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (please mention CLUB POLO to access the full benefit).

Perfect for keeping your pride and joy clean - the K2 Full Control Car Pressure Washer comes with a trigger gun, Full Control Vario lance and a Dirt Blaster lance that delivers outstanding cleaning performance using concentrated rotating pressure; this model also includes a Car Kit, with a wash brush, foam nozzle and car shampoo for effortless car cleaning.

Request a quote today for a car we don't yet look after and you'll be in with a chance of winning this desirable prize.

You can phone for your quote or complete contact details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=Karcher1018 and we'll call you.

Good luck!

best,
      Nick

PS. Genuine quotes only please - we will check that the winner's insurance is actually due in the qualifying period.

Client Feedback from recent months
      "Today I have reinsured my GT86 and have chosen to use Chris Knott as advertised in the forum. Knowing that it was due in March, I waited for my renewal notice to arrive, then called both CKI and ****. CKI were very fast with their quote and it instantly beat my renewal." Blackie_X, GT86/BRZ Owners Club

"I use Chris Knott for my supercharged V8 400bhp Jag and pay less than your S*** quote and I live in Birmingham." payno, BimmerForums

"A happy customer. I recently contacted Chris Knott for the first time. The premium quoted was £200 less than what my existing insurer wanted. I had both cars insured with the existing company on separate policies, so there was no reward for loyalty. I went ahead and insured the Z4 through Chris Knott. The process was handled by a lady called Kim who was pleasant and relaxed throughout and did not use hard sell tactics. Everything was processed promptly before my existing policy expired. I am a satisfied customer." oldgit, Z4 Forum

"I'm into my 2nd year with them and have no complaints." Mr Tidy, Z4 Forum
    • ChrisKnottIns
      By ChrisKnottIns
      Hi friends, a quick but important message before I go off on annual leave:

CAR INSURANCE SAVINGS WITH CHRIS KNOTT
      You'll know that we're always keen to do everything within our authority to give you the best car insurance deal.

Though some of the adverts you see on TV are quite tempting I wanted to let you know that we can still compete with the comparison sites.

We can secure you a saving because we have unique deals available to us and insurers who don't use the sites.

To see how much you could save please call us free on 0800 917 2274 or complete a callback request at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=TST18

CHRIS KNOTT PRIZE DRAW
      In addition to competitive premiums and personal service we offer extra incentives from time to time...

If you ask us for a car insurance quote before the end of September you'll gain free entry in our draw to WIN a Triple Supercar Thrill with Virgin Experience Days.*

Prize details: Drive your choice of 3 supercars from 13 amazing marques including Ferrari and Lamborghini. Speed around a track for 18 miles of exhilarating fun. You can choose to book on either a weekday or a weekend at your preference of 19 locations nationwide.

All you have to do is request a quote between now and 30/09/18.

See you in a few weeks.

best,
      Nick

*Genuine quotes only please - we reserve the right to request a copy of the winner's renewal notice as proof that the cover is due in the qualifying period.

Recent Testimonials
      More happy Chris Knott clients:

"Very clear information provided on which to base decisions, and whoever you speak with are always eager to help and overcome any problems. I have been with them many years." Mark P, TrustPilot

"Another reason why I continue to insure with Chris Knotts, they never let me down." Andrew G, Marshalls Jaguar Land Rover

"Good Experience. Just wanted to pass on my views of Chris Knott Insurance. After several hours as a keyboard warrior going through various comparison sites and filling out form after form, it was a pleasure to speak to a real human in the form of the helpful Kathy. Although they did not fully match the best quote I had received, they got pretty close. But the real human approach won me over and I have gladly paid a bit more. So, so far a very good experience." Joee, Z4 Forum
    • ChrisKnottIns
      By ChrisKnottIns
      Hi,

Did you know we're running a discount offer on our UK Breakdown Cover at the moment...?

Simply use promo code SUMMER18 at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rescue, or on the phone (0800 917 2274), to receive an extra £5 OFF the already low prices.

There are also built-in discounts for multi-car cover.

Comprehensive Chris Knott Breakdown Cover includes:

•  HomeStart
      •  Roadside Assistance
      •  Recovery
      •  Onward Travel
      •  Overnight Stay
      •  24hr Hire Car
      •  Relief Driver
      •  Message Relay

PLUS cover for the following scenarios included FREE: running out of fuel, flat batteries, lost/broken keys and accidental tyre damage.

Good news also is that there are NO 'age of vehicle' limits.

We look forward to helping you arrange protection so you're not left stranded in the event of a breakdown. Hurry though - this offer ends on 31/8!

best,
      Nick

Follow: #ClubPoloUK

The Polo Social

Volkswagen Polo Owners Club

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines