Sign in to follow this  
AaronAnderson13

BNM Upgrades

AaronAnderson13

Jumping straight in..

I need help on what sort of injectors would fit, ive heard that the 130pd injectors fit but not quiet sure on what engine code I should be looking for.

turbo is not a big issue as ive heard the garrett they put on the 1.4tdi BNM was half decent, im only looking in the 100-120 range of BHP.

So, a remap is definiately happening with all of the exhaust being gutted, now would a straight pipe be better than cutting out the inside of the cat? due to pressure loss or something? maybe not enough to even feel a difference but maybe.

just need a little direction as this is the first diesel ive tackled.

thanks in advance 🙂

Aaron.

Uggi

Hi, the last car I did, I just gutted the cat, and deleted the egr physically, and got it written out on the remap and put a performance filter in the standard airbox. That was on a 206 Hdi though.

No CAT is instant MOT fail on visual inspection. As, if it left the factory with one it must be present. Gutted cat still looks like a cat lol and car passed emissions easily enough.

Quite small intercoolers on the 1.4tdi. I was going to at least upgrade the hoses to mine and see what space was available

Edited by Uggi