yopa89

Cheers from Serbia

yopa89

Hi everyone.

I'm Pavle from Belgrade, Serbia. Fresh owner of a polo mk2f breadvan and became a fan instantly. I found this forum in surfing through web sites and looking for some techical books and spare parts for my new family member. I already had some fun reading few topics and I hope it will be only better here in this century when all forums died.

Cheers! 

kiran_182

Post some pics 

yopa89

I will open new topic

vladales

Cao Pajo, dobrodosao! :D

Wellcome, Pajo. :D

Edited by vladales

yopa89

Hhahhha, pa i do ovde nas ima jbt. Hvala brate, bolje te našao  :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• BreadyBrandon
      By BreadyBrandon
      Hello pleb here. 

I have finally got round to buying some wheels for my '93 breadvan, 
      they are 13"x6J BBS offset is 33. 
      wondering what the best bet for tires is and not having problems with scrubbing, car is not lowered at all. 
      cheers for any help, again sorry for being dumb. 

• polodrivercom
      By polodrivercom
      Hi all

I've been contacted by Volkswagen UK who would like a Polo Harlequin for an event at the end of the month. I've no idea what the event is, but am guessing that they want a standard car.

Usually with these, if the car is loaned to VW, a loan car is substituted in its place, but I don't know if this is the case with this one.

At the moment, I think anything will be considered, so if you have a showroom (or very tidy) Harlequin and are interested, then reply to this thread, send me a message on Twitter @polodrivercom or email rich@polodriver.com.

Cheers!
      Rich

PoloDriver.com
    • Tmgjrd9591
      By Tmgjrd9591
      So, recently purchased a 1991 mk2f polo with a 6n2 engine and gearbox conversion. Stripped the whole shell out today, no seats inside but a lot of wiring hanging around. Looking for ideas to use for the rear as I’m leaving the back seats out so wanting to board it and carpet the rear but need some great ideas to go with! Thanks guys 

Follow: #ClubPoloUK

The Polo Social

Volkswagen Polo Owners Club

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines