yopa89

Cheers from Serbia

yopa89

Hi everyone.

I'm Pavle from Belgrade, Serbia. Fresh owner of a polo mk2f breadvan and became a fan instantly. I found this forum in surfing through web sites and looking for some techical books and spare parts for my new family member. I already had some fun reading few topics and I hope it will be only better here in this century when all forums died.

Cheers! 

kiran_182

Post some pics 

yopa89

I will open new topic

vladales

Cao Pajo, dobrodosao! :D

Wellcome, Pajo. :D

Edited by vladales

yopa89

Hhahhha, pa i do ovde nas ima jbt. Hvala brate, bolje te našao  :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Bobbie
      By Bobbie
      Hello, I was wodndering if anyone could help.. 
      i have a 66 plate polo, recently my DAB radio won’t pick up anything other than my local radio stations. I have tried the soft reset and everything I can think of, I have been to my local dealership and they have no clue to what it could be. 

Any one have have any ideas of what I could do to try get this working again? 

Thank you 
    • stormtrooper
      By stormtrooper
      Hi, my girlfriend has a 9n2. I took the front bumper off for some repairs and noticed it has a temperature sensor on the bumper. Does it have a display on the dash or does it have to be activated with vagcom.
    • prankstar2003
      By prankstar2003
      Lots of polo parts from MK2s mostly, although a few from other models. Prices are upon request as there are so many, but for the purposes of forum rules, everything is £5. In reality I'll just want to cover postage costs and maybe a few pounds to fund the ongoing restoration. Parts range from tiny trim clips to whole panels. List is accessed via the link below 

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AjU5ikMqY-bbcx1FaUX-e28LASU
    • Chip20
      By Chip20
      Hi,New to the forum.I have just purchased a 1991 Polo GT.
      I am reliving my youth having owned a 1993 coupe Genesis
      then moved on to a GT back in the early 90's!
      Not got it started yet so not sure if I've missed it
      or not... 

• kevsplitty
      By kevsplitty
      Hi are the 1.0L & 1.3 L single point injection units for a mk2f the same. I have a 91 AAU 1.0l . If not would anyone know the different part numbers please so I know which one to look out for , Thank you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines