TzTom

Hi guys and girls, thought I'd introduce myself seeing as I just became a member and picked up a 1987 Mk2 breadvan!

Hopefully I'll be posting quite frequently in the future...

Name: Tom / Tz

Own: 1987 Polo Breadvan

Previous Car History: Rover 45, Citroen C2, VW Golf

Hobbies/interests: 5-a-side & Hockey

How did you hear about us?: a quick Google search 

matt01

Hi Tom sorry for the delayed reply! Welcome to the club! Is it a project one or is it ready on the road? Get yourself a build thread up whenever your ready and just add to it whenever you do bits 👍

TzTom

Unfortunately it's a project in need of a complete rebuild... from the sills up! 😩 My aim is to have the old girl back on the road by December. A build thread is definitely on its way 👌   

matt01

Always good to see one being restored rather then being scraped!! Looking forward to seeing the progression 

Dean

Welcome aboard, I'll keep an eye out for you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now