Sign in to follow this  
Jericho704

Replacement bulbs for the non LED headlights?

Jericho704

Hey! I have a 6th gen (Mark10) Polo, and I cant seem to find, anywhere online, to what the main headlight bulbs are.

Anyone know what type of bulb the non LED version of the car has?

All help is appreciated.

Jericho

caretakerplus

Welcome to the Forum.

Your model is far too young for me to be able to give you an answer, but if you pop into Halfords, they have a bulb guide that you can flick through and find the correct bulb for your model. Obviously they would like you to buy your bulbs there, but you don't have to!

Regards

• Like 1

Jericho704
19 hours ago, caretakerplus said:

Welcome to the Forum.

Your model is far too young for me to be able to give you an answer, but if you pop into Halfords, they have a bulb guide that you can flick through and find the correct bulb for your model. Obviously they would like you to buy your bulbs there, but you don't have to!

Regards

Hey! Thanks for the reply, I will give that a try, but it seems bleak, the plate finder at halfords dosent even have the mark 6 as an option, or even recognise my plate!

caretakerplus

I would ignore the plate finder and just have a look in the bulb list, hopefully the Mk 6 will be listed on there - But they do claim to be helpful, so it might be a case of asking, but then you would have to be a tad cheeky if you didn't want to buy your bulbs there after all😑

Regards 

nige8021

Have you called the stealership parts department ?