Sign in to follow this  
lukke

Polos out the shed

lukke

The day has Come the poloscome out of its cacoon, the engine can come out of my mums kitchen, it’s home for years. She’ll be happy understatement hahahah 

looking all the bits and bobs thinking were the feck does that go it might be a bit of a way off but wish me luck 

appreciate any help 

46B40B7C-FEE1-44BC-8F51-04903FB72050.jpeg

• Like 1

lukke

THE PLAN ..... 

well the plan was to be my first car, as I had no licence when acquiring the car which was on a whim as my mate was going to sell it to a girl for banger racing. he was Brassicas in need of some doe to take a lady first date styley. Muffins cough up now empty pockets with a car I can’t drive not only because I have no licence but he’d blown it up on the way to college.... looking back 😳🔫  

wont go on. it’s been a journey I must say 

So the plan is 

-Getting media blasted this week all the filler And priming probbely the welding too will fall off back to bare bones again. 

(spent weeks da slandering 5 layers of paint off that thing) 

- priming time 

- repairs 

- paint 

whilst. This is happens there loads of bits I need to get in order for the big rebuild

Question - Where can you get new window seals from ???

Also that peice  of trim bead bit that goes on the bumpers mine looking ropey as