Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Hello you Guys,

I am working on a motor conversion. A 1.6 AEE engine in my RHD polo MK1. it is the only RHD polo in the Netherlands. There is no brake booster in the polo. I would like to build in 1. I think there is too little space to build in a brake booster. Are there any members who have built a 1.6 (16V) engine in a 86(c) in combination with a brake booster.

or I just do not have to whine and kick harder on the pedal.

the last option is to convert the polo to LHD. Although I would find it a shame, it is still quite unique a RHD polo in the Netherlands.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Derby1616v

• steveo3002

Top Posters In This Topic

steveo3002

ive seen folk use a mk1 golf cross linkage that situates the servo over the gearbox side on mk2 polos...maybe that would work with some alterations? 

It’s hard to find one. And if i can find one somewhere in this world the price will be skyhigh. 

I’ll try for a wile to drive without the booster. 

Tnxz.