Will Golf MK5 GTI seats fit in my Polo MK4 9N?

Marco

Looking at replacing the seats in my VW Polo MK4  (2003) 1.4L 16V. Currently looking at a trading website local to my country (New Zealand).

I came across a seller who sells parts exclusively from VW's going to wreckage due to them being too expensive to repair.

There are a lot of other listings by him and other reputable europarts sellers and I was curious at to whether or not the seats from a GTI Mk5 Golf would be compatible with my Polo Mk4.

I'm not sure if the car is too new a generation to be compatible with my car and I believe the seats would also be heated so would that be supported in my car? I'm not so worried if they wouldn't work in my car, I'm just more into having nicer seats in my 9n.

Also if I may add, up to what generation would seats be compatible for my Polo? If you know, much appreciated !

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic