Dark Mode Now Availiable (Change via theme selector at the bottom of the site)
MonsterL35YFP

AFH mk2f injection

MonsterL35YFP

Im wondering if anyone can give me some pointers on wiring up a AFH to run injection, I'll be removing the Immobiliser from the ECU and all the wiring, my questions are can I get the mk2f rev counter to work with it? Because I know it runs of the coil, how do I go about wiring in the fuel pumps, how do people get the oil pressure switch to work and what do you use iv been told to use both the AFH and the mk2f and get an adaptor, do I need to use the AFH fuse box aswel as the 2f one? Anyone can answer one of these questions would be great.

kiran_182

If i was in this situation id look at getting an afh inlet plate mated to a gt inlet and run gt injection

steveo3002

many of them on the original injection , cant be too hard , im sure someone will be along with an answer soon , or search old posts

your existing fuel pump wiring should be ok maybe upgrade to a gt spec pump

kwijibo_coupe

I didn't do the conversion on mine, but I have had all the wiring out and it doesn't look too complicated. 

Just a case of pulling it all out the 6n in one piece, Thinning off what you don't need (ABS etc.) and then routing it into the mk2f. 

It's no hardship to keep the immobiliser either, if you have the complete 6n to take everything from. Gives that added bit of security too.

MonsterL35YFP

Cheers for the input guys, im probably best to start with getting wiring diagrams for both mk2f and 6n then try to see how they will mate up.

MonsterL35YFP

Cheers mate that's going to come in handy.