PCG

VW Polo Mk2F 1994 1.3 5 Speed Genesis 45K Breaking

PCG

Hi All

I have a 1994 VW Polo Mk2 Facelift Genesis with 45400 miles on the clock available.

The car has 2 owners from new and was last owned by my next-door neighbour’s dad who passed away a couple of years ago.

The intention was to give the car a quick go over and back on the road, but I started doing this, and then that, then circumstances changed and now the car is up for breaking or someone who wants a job lot. I need the space back and willing to give it a couple of months but then Mr scrap man will have a treat.

I will get some pictures up over the next week.

Interior is in near perfect condition, abit dust and the dash has a mark where some sticky tape was but apart from that, not torn or worn front or back.

Engine has done 45400 miles, I drove it into my drive from next door, sounded ok, with a blown exhaust, looks like it could do with a new dizzy cap and rotor along with a rubber rocker seal.

5 speed gearbox all gears working and smooth.

Basically, all parts are up for grabs; panels, glass, looms, seals, trims, lights......

All items are ‘make me an offer’.

I am located between Basingstoke and Fleet.

Bad parts

I am thinking the spings/shocks are original so will be no good, they are not leaking but prob not worth it.

If anyone is interested in the shell;

Front slam panel has had minor bump and where the fuel filler neck rusted out it got abit of the sill and arch which I have started to fix, one sides basically done.

Passenger rear arch needs attention.

Ok/Pretty good parts

New drivers wing has been fitted and sealed already but can come off.

Passenger wing, it had a minor dent on delivery which is easy to fix.

Bonnet was perfect before I started to rub it down so will need finishing off and a spray.

Bumpers are not cracked but the brackets might need attention for a 100% as new fit.

I have refurbished the doors as the bottoms had the usual minor rust, they basically need a rubdown and spraying.

Interior is all good from carpet to sunroof.

Brand new parts – all prices are ‘make me an offer’, we all know/can lookup the new price and willing to take a second-hand to almost giveaway if buying multiple items.

Front disc / pad brakes, pagid

Fuel tank

Clear front indicators

Rear brake drum cylinders + brake shoes

Tie rods x2, brand new, fitted only used to roll the car in and out 3 or 4 times.

Both steering arms

ARB rubbers, front OEM

Edited by PCG

schneil
On 02/06/2019 at 22:38, PCG said:

Hi All

I have a 1994 VW Polo Mk2 Facelift Genesis with 45400 miles on the clock available.

The car has 2 owners from new and was last owned by my next-door neighbour’s dad who passed away a couple of years ago.

The intention was to give the car a quick go over and back on the road, but I started doing this, and then that, then circumstances changed and now the car is up for breaking or someone who wants a job lot. I need the space back and willing to give it a couple of months but then Mr scrap man will have a treat.

I will get some pictures up over the next week.

Interior is in near perfect condition, abit dust and the dash has a mark where some sticky tape was but apart from that, not torn or worn front or back.

Engine has done 45400 miles, I drove it into my drive from next door, sounded ok, with a blown exhaust, looks like it could do with a new dizzy cap and rotor along with a rubber rocker seal.

5 speed gearbox all gears working and smooth.

Basically, all parts are up for grabs; panels, glass, looms, seals, trims, lights......

All items are ‘make me an offer’.

I am located between Basingstoke and Fleet.

Bad parts

I am thinking the spings/shocks are original so will be no good, they are not leaking but prob not worth it.

If anyone is interested in the shell;

Front slam panel has had minor bump and where the fuel filler neck rusted out it got abit of the sill and arch which I have started to fix, one sides basically done.

Passenger rear arch needs attention.

Ok/Pretty good parts

New drivers wing has been fitted and sealed already but can come off.

Passenger wing, it had a minor dent on delivery which is easy to fix.

Bonnet was perfect before I started to rub it down so will need finishing off and a spray.

Bumpers are not cracked but the brackets might need attention for a 100% as new fit.

I have refurbished the doors as the bottoms had the usual minor rust, they basically need a rubdown and spraying.

Interior is all good from carpet to sunroof.

Brand new parts – all prices are ‘make me an offer’, we all know/can lookup the new price and willing to take a second-hand to almost giveaway if buying multiple items.

Front disc / pad brakes, pagid

Fuel tank

Clear front indicators

Rear brake drum cylinders + brake shoes

Tie rods x2, brand new, fitted only used to roll the car in and out 3 or 4 times.

Both steering arms

ARB rubbers, front OEM

If you are breaking and don't mind posting I wouldn't mind some parts.  I'll PM you

OTTOVANBLOTTO

Hi, are the bumpers in good condition?

c.w.pritchard

How much for the clocks please? I live near Farnborough and can collect.

PCG
On 12/06/2019 at 18:05, OTTOVANBLOTTO said:

Hi, are the bumpers in good condition?

I Will get some pictures after work.....

PCG
5 hours ago, c.w.pritchard said:

How much for the clocks please? I live near Farnborough and can collect.

Speedo Cluster, £50?

c.w.pritchard

No thanks. Too much. £25?

koolspot

Hello
Would you have the bulb holder/cable with connector for both sides of front side lights?
Also the wing indicator ones too - bulb holder that goes into repeater.
Thank you

taylor

Hi is the instrument cluster still forsale?

Babawaksheep

Are you still selling parts off this car ? I'm intrested ina a few. Thanks in advance

Bennett Chef

Do you have the drivers side front seat belt? 

I'm needing a coil mounting bracket and bolt's. Still available? 

PCG
On 14/06/2019 at 15:38, c.w.pritchard said:

No thanks. Too much. £25?

Sorry I priced that as an ebay one was £80 + delivery.

I would like to stick to £50, anything else I can throw in?

PCG
On 25/06/2019 at 21:39, koolspot said:

Hello
Would you have the bulb holder/cable with connector for both sides of front side lights?
Also the wing indicator ones too - bulb holder that goes into repeater.
Thank you

Yes,

Name a price, collection or posage?

PCG
On 05/07/2019 at 17:16, taylor said:

Hi is the instrument cluster still forsale?

Yes, I am looking for £50

PCG
On 07/07/2019 at 20:57, Babawaksheep said:

Are you still selling parts off this car ? I'm intrested ina a few. Thanks in advance

Yup, PM me or pop down here what you looking for along with a price , postage or collection 🙂

PCG

On 17/07/2019 at 23:33, 1980 said:

I'm needing a coil mounting bracket and bolt's. Still available? 

Hi

I would prefer to keep the engine as one piece for now, I will let you know if that changes.

• Like 1