Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Rota grids 7j on Polo 6n2?

x804_charlie

As it states, I am thinking about sticking Rota Grids on my 6n2, and I want this same
wheel  fitment/ placement or at least similar.  im currently on 15x7s (I think, possible that rear are wider, not 100% sure) however I am not sure about the ET.

so what I want to know is if anyone has put rota grids 7js on a 6n2, how different they will line up compared
to my current rims. or is it worth looking into doing 7s on front and 8s on rear?

I Looked into 8js,  they sit nice but apparently effects the ride, I currently enjoy the ride on 7js despite the height
and would like to continue to as this is my daily.

Any input or suggestion appreciated.
Cheers.

20190712_074954.jpg

Edited by x804_charlie
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• x804_charlie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images