Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

watercooled intercooler

Looking for Polo 86c parts I stumbled across a water-cooled intercooler that looks similar size to the G40 air-cooled - but larger 70mm pipes...

https://www.stwtuning.de/tuning/performance/ladeluftkuehler/wassergekuehlter-ladeluftkuehler-universell-76mm-3-zoll-310x310x115mm/a-44389/

Wassergekühlter Ladeluftkühler, universell, 76mm = 3 Zoll - 310x310x115mm

I don't have a G but thought someone might be interested. Water/coolant at 84c absorbs more heat than air at 20C and it might plumb in more easily and subtly than a FMIC?

Edited by dvderlm
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dvderlm

• PHIL SWARBRICK

Top Posters In This Topic

PHIL SWARBRICK

What a great looking unit, size and price. Of course it would have the option of a separate cooling system for it or even use ice cooled water/glycol. If I was building up my set up again it would certainly be worth considering it because it would probably fit alongside my radiator. Thanks for posting it.