Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Mk2 Coupe Wheel Ideas

mika86c

Hi,

Looking for wheel ideas for my mk2 parade. Currently on 13" hockenheims with 20mm rear spacers but think i want to fill the arches out a little more?

And if anyone's got any 13s or 14s for sale near Milton Keynes/Bucks let me know!

Any ideas/thoughts welcome

000014890006.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mika86c

• Jim1500

• prankstar2003

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

prankstar2003

Nice car, I commented on your FB post. 

If you want to stay OEM, them Le Castellets (sp?) are a great choice, especially when polished.  I have a set of these on mine ATM with painted inserts to match the body colour. However I will be getting rid of them (these aren't mine btw). Always thought they'd look good with black inserts

image.jpeg.5d3a328070317f3fd73ba8a758290b3e.jpeg

However I'd go aftermarket, for which your spoilt for choice. 14s are a good fit, but actually I wish I had gone for 15s now as there is so much choice. However I do have a set of these in rare 14 x 7 and 14 x 8 that I may be convinced to sell, and I'm only in Banbury. Do need a refurb however as all have bad curb rash and need new centres, which are available from German ebay. I think they'd look better on a coupe that a saloon I have the ear-marked for. 

Image result for dezent typ A

If you're struggling, wheel whores in a great resource for looking up designs. But as I said, 14s seem to be limited, especially in anything over 6". 13s are reasonable but tyres are an issue (wither balloons to maintain rolling radius or small which makes the arch look huge). 

Edited by prankstar2003