Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Scrappage back!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jim1500

• nige8021

• kiran_182

• Dean

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate spied this yesterday

Posted Images

It really was, so many decent cars lost to this stupid scheme,

Jim1500

This one is still mot'd for another few months, nephew rang the garage asking about it and was basically told one of the bosses owned it and it was £2k if he wanted it!

Mate knew it as a daily driver in the area, had had a bit of welding but an honest and straight car. It isn't worth £2k though 🤨

You never know, that boss might be planning a resto when the stickers come off it.

I can see scrappage going around again after all this is over to get the economy going and get us to chop in all those dirty diesels that they sold as the green option last time round. 

So if you're thinking about a 9n GT130, buy now 😁

kwijibo_coupe

I really hope it doesn't come back, but I can see it happening to try and kick start the economy again. 

Watch the price of every new car they deem eligible go up in price by £2k over night and watch the jokers that think because their rotten Pug 106 has 3 weeks MOT on it it's worth £2k. 

• 5 months later...

Mate just sent me a message, he spied this at the top of a pile of cars in his local scrapyard! Wheels off looking like it's heading for the baler!!!!