Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Rear exhaust rubber hangers mk2f gt

1vw2many

Hi all hope you all getting ok in current conditions.

On mk2f GT😁 I noticed the the rear back box rubber hangers have almost perished. Only been on a year . Quality wise is there anything better on the market?                                                                         Many thanks.                                                              😁

Edited by 1vw2many
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1vw2many

• steveo3002

• dvderlm

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£2 per year or less.

yeah just an example ...they were much cheaper 15 years ago so better still   id just try and buy something genuine or with a brand name to it...rear hangers should be the O style  and a 8 u

steveo3002

genuine ones seem to last almost forever if you can find any 

i have them 15+ yrs old on my vw's

1vw2many

I got no chance then getting them . Tried different non genuine ones all fail after a year . Total crap . 

steveo3002

yeah tell me about it ...i had a halfords one snap while fitting it new lol

bet you can buy some thing from vw  , they also did hd ones with chains molded inside for the military vehicles

steveo3002

golfs use the same ones...should be O & 8  shaped ones ..yeah you can get poly but not keen on them 

steveo3002

yeah just an example ...they were much cheaper 15 years ago so better still

id just try and buy something genuine or with a brand name to it...rear hangers should be the O style  and a 8 under the gearstick area  

• Thanks 1