Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Mk2f Rear Interior Trim Panel (Door card) How do you take it off / remove it?

mk2 polo power

Hi guys,

How do you remove what would be the rear door card on a mk2f coupe (apart from there is no rear doors). Not sure what its called

Rear interior trim panel for passengers.

https://volkswagen.7zap.com/en/rdw/polo+derby+vento-ind/po/1992-120/8/867-84000/#3

Can see on etka little screw at bottom - that's fine.

But how do the clips at the top near the window work?

Don't want to break anything.

Do seats/rear bench need to come out?

Any help much appreciated.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mk2 polo power

• zob

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got a bready but it looks the same, might be a screw different or so. I assume it'll be mostly the same but you never know.

On mine after the screws have come out I need to pry off the front door seal where it also clamps over the door card and the rear window seal where it covers a thin metal lip along the whole of the card's top edge. Once these are free I have to push the rear seat-backs down a bit to wiggle the card free but you'll work it out.