Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Can you fit Polo 2f bumpers and headlights in a 1986 Mk2?

Yihwach

Hi guys,

I own a 1986 mk2 polo coupé and I was wondering if I could change OEM hedlights and front bumper for those of the 2F. I don't know why but I like those lights and look in general.

Thanks in advance. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yihwach

• steveo3002

• Jim1500

• Cymro

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no not really the whole front is completely different ....sure if you want to spend $$$$$$ on body mods anything can be done , but not easily 

steveo3002

no not really the whole front is completely different ....sure if you want to spend $$$$$$ on body mods anything can be done , but not easily 

• Like 1
Jim1500

I remember when I was at school someone had a Mk2 Coupe with what looked like the MK2f bumpers on it. They weren't exactly a snug fit, but were fully colour coded in the light green colour of the car. It was the 90s 

Its really an entirely different car from under the windscreen forwards. 

People have done it in the past but it always looks a bit shit, the front of the mk2 is flat, the 2f is curved. 

one answer is to fit lights from the derby if you really want square lights