Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Ross’s Red coupe s

Ross Mckenzie

Ross Mckenzie

Model - Polo coupe s

Engine - MH 1272 cc

Colour - Tornado red 

Suspension - Standard

Brakes - Standard 

Wheels - Hockenheim alloys 

Exterior - Standard 

After looking for another polo for quite a while I managed to find this little gem.

The last owner of this had a white coupe up for sale as a project that I was going to look and, however he had a red coupe s in his drive along with a blue gt. As soon as my eyes landed on this I knew straight away I had to get it.

Picked it up fairly locally and off I went.

Here is how she looks just now...

E9FF3E47-B213-4891-A359-F337AE8E112B.jpeg

63220A6B-CF9B-4D1D-825E-B5B490BE1807.jpeg

7E816C98-1DC4-4DD8-9DD0-A5AC70E75454.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ross Mckenzie

• Jim1500

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Model - Polo coupe s   Engine - MH 1272 cc   Colour - Tornado red    Suspension - Standard   Brakes - Standard    Wheels - Hockenheim alloys   

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
Ross Mckenzie

Thought I would post an Update on here 

I put the car on the ramp after my work to make sure everything was good, It was not unfortunately I did notice a knocking noise thought gearbox mount was away and found this ... 

bolt had ripped though the threads, I tapped it out to an m10 and fitted a new bolt good as new ! 

5CFCB0E9-D576-4CE8-B55D-22139E7B5045.jpeg

330928B1-412B-475C-BF75-F97BBF37BD75.jpeg