Notice to Hotmail/Gmail & BT Internet users - Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders for our emails. Please add our email as a contact to your email account.
Light/Dark Mode Enabled: You can now select the option by clicking the moon/lightbulb in the top right corner!

Todger182

In the middle of working out some wiring for my lupo conversion. Have a full Polo GTi.

I'm trying to work out removing the central locking pump and wiring the car to run the lupo/golf electric motor door locks.

Going from the schematics, only guessing here but. The pump on the polo is the relay and antenna, not the CCM? The only thing the CCM see's is "Are the doors open or closed". Is that correct?

Thanks

X

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Todger182

• nige8021

Top Posters In This Topic

nige8021

On the 6N2 GTi the normal c/locking is only by the drivers/passengers door switches, only models that had the optional alarm system fitted then the lock/unlock signal can also come via the CCM and that signal is a switched +12v to the pump unit pins 7 or 10 

Todger182

Mine has the factory option alarm. So is there a way then to wire it up into the electric door locks from the lupo and just remove everything to do with that pump in the boot?

Thanks

X

nige8021

So you are looking to replace the 6N2 vacuum locks with those from the Lupo ? 

It would be possible but with quite a bit of extra wiring and additional relays as the 6N2 pump only relies on a +12v pulse to operate the pump to either lock or unlock, the Lupo door locks need a 12v supply long enough to run the motor to lock/unlock and when it reaches either the lock or unlock it signals the CCM to stop the 12v supply also the supply to the motor needs to be able to reverse polarity hence the need for additional relays. TBH it would be easier to fit the central locking and alarm system module from the Lupo along with it's associated wiring

Todger182

The lupo I have is a pov spec pre CCM/canbus. No central locking, or electric windows.

Installed a set of latches from a mk4 golf then wired them up with the rclick module running just 2 wires for lock and unlock.

I would like to use the factor alarm if I can.

Thanks

X

Todger182

Add on to this, does anyone have a pin out for the CCM, part number 6N0 959 799 B.

Thanks

X