Skip to content

Scottish May Meet Pictures

Featured Replies

Good meet tonight guys, and for the first time in a while it was all VW's that turned up. A nice variety of cars now too, only one Mk3 which is unusual.

Anyway pictures:

20100530_54.jpg

20100530_45.jpg

20100530_44.jpg

20100530_38.jpg

20100530_36.jpg

20100530_34.jpg

20100530_30.jpg

20100530_29.jpg

20100530_27.jpg

20100530_11.jpg

20100530_9.jpg

20100530_8.jpg

20100530_7.jpg

20100530_6.jpg

And a bit of self whoreage!

20100530_4.jpg

20100530_14.jpg

20100530_16.jpg

20100530_24.jpg

Steven 8-)

  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet pics!

Nice pics, unfortunately couldn't make what would have been my first meet but hopefully next time!!

looks like it wos a good meat sorry i cood not make it.

That black 6n looks evil with those black protector things 8-)

  • Author

I have to say Andy when I first saw your car with the black headlight things I wasn't too convinced.

But after I took this picture I was, think it looks cool as here:

20100530_51.jpg

loving the valver now andy, nice shots of yours aswell steven. :)

Who's is the red mk2 on ats cups????

As i seen it as i was on the A90 near Asda at Portlethen, Went passed in my mates VR6 and gave you a toot and a wave :)

That picture is awesome cheers! :)

please remove the 16v badge from grille, youve got the 16v bumpers so you dont need the badge :D

  • Author
please remove the 16v badge from grille, youve got the 16v bumpers so you dont need the badge :D

I assume that is ment towards me?

Why should I remove it? I like the look the badge gives and its not like I'm lying or its a chavvy aftermarket thing, its an OEM badge.

Wooing u even put up the big fat CC. Good meet despite the numbers : -) say hi to you are mum for me Steven

  • Author

Leave my Mum out of this! You still owe her money from last time!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.