Skip to content

South-West Meet - Taunton

Featured Replies

Just stuck this on the Cgti forum is it on any others?

I think theres quite a few people down in SWdubs who would like to go but i cant post there in college.

  • Replies 185
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Matt,

You still going today?

Ill ring modz later and remind him! lol

Cheers

I hope everyone is still turning up! Never mind about the rain, we will be under cover anyway. See you all there.

not bad turn out... gota say i was like hour late but had to come back from newquay... not everyone wanted to mingle seemed to be two groups lol....

ryans face was a picture when becky opened the bonnet lol...

after you guys left we just took a few pictures of each others cars and thor tested out life as a polo owner i would post a picture but i think he would kill me lol

  • Author

haha

sounds like you lot had fun

I was testing a new car lol

I couldnt mingle in the end, got dragged for a drink and some food by the Boss (gf) lol. and seen some people go thru the town and when i got back there was still a few cars left but no drivers :D

Hence why my 6n2 on ronals was jus left there, :(

Whens the next one?

Sorry i couldnt make it guys i didnt get my car running again untill nearly 8 then it was time for tea :(

ill try n get to the next one though.

I couldnt mingle in the end, got dragged for a drink and some food by the Boss (gf) lol. and seen some people go thru the town and when i got back there was still a few cars left but no drivers :D

Hence why my 6n2 on ronals was jus left there, :(

Whens the next one?

ah bloody women lol... would be first week in june now mate... see if we can advertise a lil more lol

Sorry i couldnt make it guys i didnt get my car running again untill nearly 8 then it was time for tea :(

ill try n get to the next one though.

ah poor show!!! scott dint turn up either.. so were down on regulars but plenty of newbies!

  • Author

The first Sunday of June is the 1st, or want to do it the week after?

Well really it should b the first sunday of the month just 4 ease and for people who cant get on here

Dont worry ill be there next time n hopefully scott will n see how much noise we can make :D

Edited by kerrgreg

yer i know i wasnt there, gutted much? :p

I'm battered and bruised, much better :D

i will be at the next meet, to join greg in the mass decapitation. ;)

  • Author

first sunday it is then

and I might not have a dub by then, so who knows if I'll be coming!!

Yeah I wasnt expecting a VR lump to be sitting pretty under the bonnet of that Mk2... fuckin' sweeeeet! I thought the car looked good to, even if it was all just G60 stuff, it worked well.

Everyone else is a let down, you all suck lol.

hear hear havil they all suck!

this

&

fit pussy

or vw meet? was a toughy.

suppose that means i do suck :roll:

  • 2 weeks later...

Calling all grease monkeys....

off to pick up a suspension kit today (birthday pressie to myself) and I wondered if any of you chaps might be willing to help me out with getting em on my car, I'm sure I could sort out some beers or something for anyone who can help me out here. I talked to a few local garages and they want to bend me over my car and rape me for the fitting and tracking!

my suspension still aint rightt so i wouldnt trust myself helping lol what car you got now?

and i missed the last meet i got dragged to some lame bbq :( bad times.

and are any of you heading down to run to the sun?

Edited by ed140990

Well it looks like i wont be in a polo either since my headgasket blew :(

so it looks like i might be there in something that isnt VAG! :o

ahhh that sucks are you gonne get it repaired or not bother?

greg. youre welcome to come in mine for sheer ballburstingboom ;)

no.volvos.welcome. :lol:

haha

no I'm not going to repair it so if anyone needs a mint interior (fits mk2 golfs ;)) or any other bits I've got then let me know and i can bring them over

Edited by kerrgreg

alrite boys and girls...

been meaning to come to a meet for a long time but!!...well one word lol....WOMEN!

coming from weston and dont know where I'm going so is there any others that i can convoy down with?

Me! I live in nailsea, always down in weston though. You got a red polo? Ever out on a sunday night?

  • Author

well i doubt I'll be going again

cv joint has just collapsed :retard:

Are they the same as polo ones on the off chance as my cars in bits on the drive ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.