Skip to content

Midlands Meet JCT 10 M6 Propa Players

Featured Replies

lol you're right, something's wrong with my comp :S

  • Replies 69
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know iff Hoppy is going to this ?

I'm out. the mk2 is being a bitch and i cant seem to sort the problem

See you all tomorrow

Think I will be making an appearance if I have recovered from tonight! Just about to go to sleep so should hopefully be refreshed!

^^ lol 5:43 just about to go to sleep.

Should see you all there (Y)

Oh yeah need to ask, any stickers available at this one?

Who was selling them last time, i missed it..

  • Author
Think I will be making an appearance if I have recovered from tonight! Just about to go to sleep so should hopefully be refreshed!

Jebus you gona be alright to drive?!

Smithy - not sure on the sticker issue mate, ask around when we get there?

Hope the weather picks up this afternoon, i think its ment to :-)

Think I will be making an appearance if I have recovered from tonight! Just about to go to sleep so should hopefully be refreshed!

Jebus you gona be alright to drive?!

Smithy - not sure on the sticker issue mate, ask around when we get there?

Hope the weather picks up this afternoon, i think its ment to :-)

it shall, fingers crossed

meet at mine still dan?

  • Author

Yeh sure, will have dave with the mk3 with me and possibly a very UN-SCENE seat ibiza... its got 220bhp tho so its ok :-)

Yeh sure, will have dave with the mk3 with me and possibly a very UN-SCENE seat ibiza... its got 220bhp tho so its ok :-)

mmmmmmmmmmm plus matt is arriving hehe

sweet

Oh yeah need to ask, any stickers available at this one?

Who was selling them last time, i missed it..

BORT normally has the stickers

  • Author

As far as i am aware bort will be there, spoke to rich a minute ago tho and he's washing his hair the big girl :lol:

As far as i am aware bort will be there, spoke to rich a minute ago tho and he's washing his hair the big girl :lol:

ahaha i didnt think that rich and hair couls come in the same sentance tbh!!!

shame i was lookin fwd to seeing everyone again, should be a good turn out this time as the weather is holding out and as i only live down the road i can say the skys look pretty clear so thumbs up on the weather front guys!!

8-)

I am just about to go out and wind the fronts down all the way :D Need to go to the hand car wash on the way aswel!

I am just about to go out and wind the fronts down all the way :D Need to go to the hand car wash on the way aswel!

ahah I'm taking the front down slightly aftem food!! hehe

cba to wash the car tho

I am just about to go out and wind the fronts down all the way :D Need to go to the hand car wash on the way aswel!

cba to wash the car tho

I have to get it washed, the orange wheels look black Lol!

I am just about to go out and wind the fronts down all the way :D Need to go to the hand car wash on the way aswel!

cba to wash the car tho

I have to get it washed, the orange wheels look black Lol!

quality!!!!

Definatly wont be down at this one . Roll on next month when the car is complete :thumbsup:

Have a good meet guys :-D

hi sorry guys .i couldnt make it to this one .things to do ,people to se and all that bull shit

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.