Skip to content

August Scottish meet....

Featured Replies

Hi dudes,

I'm a newbie from Arbroath an my GF was wantin to go out for a meal on Sat i will see if i can change it to sunday an come meet some of you guys. I drive a Mars red Mk1.

Cheers

Boab

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ nice one mate new faces are always good to see

Am i the nwbie that went missing kwijibo_coupe??

Wil b up in dundee for this meet, want more pics of the car next to other polos!

c uz on sunday Andymk48v

Hi dudes,

I'm a newbie from Arbroath an my GF was wantin to go out for a meal on Sat i will see if i can change it to sunday an come meet some of you guys. I drive a Mars red Mk1.

Cheers

Boab

Saw you at the scovag meet at Edzell I think? I was in the red Mk2 Coupe S.

@ Andymk48v - No don't think it was you that I was replying to, was someone who just joined that day and only had 2 posts or something.

I'll be taking my new DSLR so plenty pictures will be taken :)

  • Author
I'll be taking my new DSLR so plenty pictures will be taken :)

DSLR.....WTF does that stand for...?

I know it's a camera :nod: ....but it sounds like something

the army use to shoot the ragheads in Iraq :lol::lol:

I'm meeting Andy at Halfrauds in Stirling then we're heading

up to Crieff to get Ross.Should be up in Dundee for 6-6:30pm.

Hi Andy and Boab....Yeah you should both try and get along :nod::thumbsup:

It would be good to see some new faces and some new cars too.

Edited by buster.g40

I'll be taking my new DSLR so plenty pictures will be taken :)

DSLR.....WTF does that stand for...?

Digital, Single Lense somthing or other, not quite sure just wanted to be cool :(

I'll be taking my new DSLR so plenty pictures will be taken :)

DSLR.....WTF does that stand for...?

Digital, Single Lense somthing or other, not quite sure just wanted to be cool :(

well you failed lol....

al be there sharpish this time for grub

  • Author

Stu....PM'd you about the code reader ;)

  • Author

Just spoke to Andy...he's not going to make it up tonight.

He's got a bit of a family crisis and can't make the meet.

Ross....i'll still get you in Creiff about 5:30pm :nod::thumbsup:

Edited by buster.g40

  • Author

Good to see some new faces at the meet tonight....

Steven it's up to you to post up some pics mate. ;)

Everyone happy with their T-shirts then...?

T-shirts are fantastic Scott, cheers :thumbsup:

I'll post pictures up once I get home from work, works internet isn't letting me onto photobucket for some reason :(

finger oot stevie boy!!!

T-shirts are quality scott my missus has already tried nabbin one!

Edited by stupotboy

As promised gents, sorry for a bit of a wait. Pictures

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.