Skip to content

Croydon Crew

Featured Replies

lol we gotta long way to go but hay I've only got the 2!!!! but atleast there both good :p I'm rele feeling rims refurbed in crazy colours that now one else has lol!!!

  • Replies 850
  • Views 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hell yes, have u seen kam's collection ? last i saw it was mad!

yeah man that sounds like a plan! get me involved tho!!

Hay guys just had show you my mates lupo that he just finished!! he booted it past me this morning . . . i think i nearly gizzed the charger sounds proppa dirty!!!

n713685555_3234704_4790.jpg

i saw it today at purly cruise its fast! :p

hi all, where is the purley cruise?? i used to go imperial way but no1 is there no more. I'm going driving in croydon in a min any 1 want to join me? lol. he he

LEE

^^^ it sounds nuts init!!!!

hi all, where is the purley cruise?? i used to go imperial way but no1 is there no more. I'm going driving in croydon in a min any 1 want to join me? lol. he he

LEE

i didnt know it still went on tbh!!! l

lol who you going out wit then??

hi all, where is the purley cruise?? i used to go imperial way but no1 is there no more. I'm going driving in croydon in a min any 1 want to join me? lol. he he

LEE

i didnt know it still went on tbh!!! l

lol who you going out wit then??

on my own, :oops: lol thats what i do when I'm bored lol

lol i been out driving on my own befor trying find cool places to get some snaps lol!! i got sod all do might join you :-)

lol i been out driving on my own befor trying find cool places to get some snaps lol!! i got sod all do might join you :-)

yeah i do that, lol. but i leave my cam on in the car when I'm driving then bartery goes flat, lol... lol i duno wer to go, I'm sure the croydon roads will take me sumwhere, lol

lol i rele need a proppa cam n not my phone lol deans camera is wkd need one those!! yea just take roads you never been befor lol I'm achurly proppa tierd had bit of a heavy one last night/this morning lol

god really a Purley Way (Vally Park) cruise... its all chavs there wheel spinning, drifting roundabout its well dangerous there sod that for a laugh

yeah its funny to watch i love it, lol. the was this claped out fiesta 1nce and it came flying round a juntion with its hand break on going mental swerving side to side, but keeping it under control, lol it was wkd i loved watching it, he he but thats just my childish side, lol

  • Author

lol denim skirt?? nope not me, lol i was with my dad n my little bro!!lol :p

why she all mine then dean :p oh yeah dean can you photoshop and white 1998 year (HAS TO BE) GLANZA V with volk te37 15" wheels in audi sprint blue and do the wings mirrors sprint blue to please mate i have visions of whats to come :D

This car and these wheels (wheels and wing mirrors in audio sprint blue) :D

post-13624-1229934632.jpg

post-13624-1229934666.jpg

This car and these wheels (wheels and wing mirrors in audio sprint blue) :D

post-13624-1229934632.jpg

I wouldn't mind something like that ^ but how rare is it to find one that hasn't had the shit ragged out of it?

from japan :D not ragged there my friend, tis where I'm getting mine from :D

Edited by acg1990

was just thinking is it alot more to insure an import though? I'm 18 aswell so i'd get bent over by insurance for a glanza anyways..

I'm waiting till july next year be 19 with 2 years ncb and il get one imported and sell my polo :D going to be fast as :D

post-13624-1229940246.jpg

might run this bonnet to as its a change from standard :D

it is a very nice car but "booo!" i say stick a VW badge on it :D

Edited by jimmy7

nah toyota all the way mate :D fuck g40's :ninja: this will :smoke: em :D and its nicer looking

.....booo :D

:lol: still love dubs but jap is my destined path :D il take you out in it when i get it and then youl be transformed :D
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.