Skip to content

Croydon Crew

Featured Replies

  • Author

lol i was at work by 7.30 :( but I'm home now for a long weeeknd whooop whooop. 2moro and monday off :) got that top gear thing 2moro and lee evans on sunday!!!!!!!!!!:D

  • Replies 850
  • Views 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

remember to take loads of picys for us !!!!!!! n i love lee evans :(

  • Author

lol youve actually just reminded me to pack my camera!! lol thanks :D even though I'm sure there wont be any suped up polos there il take lots of other piccies :p

17 pages :lol:

Have you guys actually had a meet yet?

yea about 3 in all 1st thurs of every month, and we also do the Convoy to Guildford No-Rice

Edited by LOGiCALX

it is pritty impressive how long this thread is lol

  • Author

and i started it :D :D :D

20 pages FTW!!! :lol:

Croydon Dub London Meet 6th 7:45 Tesco's Purley Way you all know where it is now!

hope to see you all there, shall we get a list:

dubcroydonbanner2ik7.jpg

1. Lewis/Dean(me)

Edited by LOGiCALX

Would love to make this one but car wont be ready for the 6th..Next time.... :-(

Geoff

i should be there however lacking polo'ness!!!

hasnt jim gone to india now??

Edited by monkeypolo

Dub-croydon I'm liking that haha!

Need to get my polo finished! :@

I'm still the highest bidder on the polo m hoping to get :-) only 1l but ill stick the 1.3 from me coupe init!!! cant wait get dubbing again lol

I'm still the highest bidder on the polo m hoping to get :-) only 1l but ill stick the 1.3 from me coupe init!!! cant wait get dubbing again lol

me to wants a new car! (has no money)

Dub-croydon I'm liking that haha!

Need to get my polo finished! :@

stop taking the piss, its a top name :p accept it you are in croydon to!

dean and arran you not seen my car low yet have you lol i agree its a fucking pain in the arse to get over bumps now :lol:

poeple still meeting tomoz?? i might have give it a miss! I'm possible going to longleat park :-)!!

so only 2 people are going to this meet?

ok just checked lol longleat is closed for the winter!!! all i know is i going out for the day with the missis so dunno if i can make it to meet!!!!

i dont think many people going anyways! jim is away!

Hmm, I might try and make it to this - I've been considering a Polo, and seeing how much of a scene we've got going here in Croydon is pretty impressive.

Again I wont be able to make it tonight, I'm out for a shitty meal with my work. Almost certainly trip down next time to check out some of the better polos in Croydon.

affraid people i cant make this either but i will deffo try for the next one, i think we all might have to give this a miss!

and arran how bad isit lol

  • Author

when do u think you'll have your new car dean??

dean and arran you not seen my car low yet have you lol i agree its a fucking pain in the arse to get over bumps now :lol:

affraid people i cant make this either but i will deffo try for the next one, i think we all might have to give this a miss!

and arran how bad isit lol

Ok i getting confused lol which aaron we speaking to :-p my name spelt aaron and acg1990 is arran (right??)

so yea lets see this bad boy lowerred then lol

ahh well never mind all ways got next month!!! poeple going no-rice next week?!?!!

when do u think you'll have your new car dean??

lol I'm getting so used to not having one now that I'm u no rush to get a car, i wont be getting one untill my jan after my bday :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.