Skip to content

Propa Players

Featured Replies

:lol:

Possibly... a 6n ;)

  • Replies 56
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

did i say I'm going in a red ......

Haha, I'm converting.

would it be a good idea to post some phone numbers in case any one gets lost,or is late

I could do with someones number thats sorting the CP stand, as i'll be arriving around 1pm, so will need to see if there's enough space to park up there..

I could do with someones number thats sorting the CP stand, as i'll be arriving around 1pm, so will need to see if there's enough space to park up there..

try karl_cl i think he is doing the stand

Nearly there!!!!

Whoop whoop!!!! :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.