Skip to content

Midnight Cruise Convoy

Featured Replies

Chav central ahah u nutter, Prob about 8-9 ish.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be there with roly stu, whats the best time to meet up? as i aint fussed

Goner be going up with polo g and maybe 1 or 2 other cars up about 9 from Luton, if anyone wants to meet to convoy to Ace Cafe PM me

Edited by Tang_01

my bad!!!

i can be there any time really, it doesnt take me long to get to windsor

what time are you all lookin to leave?

Edited by polo82

Do you wanna meet at the cinema stu? As i know where that is. And how does about 8:30ish sound?

Do you wanna meet at the cinema stu? As i know where that is. And how does about 8:30ish sound?

Dan what sort of time are you going to pick me up?

Edited by Roly

you guys are up way too early for my liking!

8.30 at showcase cinema is fine with me then we can just stroll down to windsor in plenty of time.

by that time tho I'm not sure what the parking will be like, might just have to jam them in the opposite car park if all else fails!

Beauty of having wireless and using the laptop in bed ;)

Hey all, dont thin I'm gonna make this now was as i as trying to put on my new wheels, I've managed to shear off a wheelnut so I'm off th road, sorry boys

Chris

What time we guna meet in G-town dan?

What time we guna meet in G-town dan?

Well I'm heading over to reading for 8:30, so I'm not sure if thats closer for you to meet me. If not it will be 8 o'clock in guildford

Oh roly can you text me as my phone is playing silly buggers, need your postcode and address again.

I'm hoping the coupe is going to make it back from norfolk in one piece, doesnt seem to like doing long journeys with out a few hick ups

Alrite then I'll meet u in Guildford at 8, i'll be down there earlier anyway I'm sure.

Hey all, dont thin I'm gonna make this now was as i as trying to put on my new wheels, I've managed to shear off a wheelnut so I'm off th road, sorry boys

Chris

Foolish boy, just make sure you make an appearance at Edition 8-)

Ok Dudes, I'm gonna meet you all at Heston services between 10 and 10:30.

Let me know if anything drastic changes.

ok kl!

not sure what happening but yea sure

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.