Skip to content

LowdownVW Midnight Meet 8th November

Featured Replies

:o How did you guess Liam?

I can't hack the lowdown cyber goth abuse, I am now suicidal because of that forum tbh. I can't sleep at night as I worry about whether you lot like me my G40 :lol:

no one really likes polos tho lets be honest! if you save a bit more you might be able to afford a golf tho ;)

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teatime bump

knowone really likes estates tbh

knowone really likes estates tbh

ahhahahahahaha neal took the polo comment to heart hahahahaha

:(

love you neil :):):):):)

Ignore them neil, they think they're funny but we clearly know they are not and they just long for a polo :nod:

hook line and sinker :)

should i drop the race on bomb? or the iv got wishbones bomb? or the your GT will never see 100bhp bomb?

I don't think you can really cry at me, as my G40 wins everytime over your pissrat sweety :smirk:

now then ladys stop argueing and just come to the meet

i will be there

race bomb

how much does a estate weigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who says owt bout not reaching the 100bhp milestone :unibrow:

race bomb

how much does a estate weigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who says owt bout not reaching the 100bhp milestone :unibrow:

race on?

hell mutha fucking yeah

:lol:

al crack a flame at you

hell mutha fucking yeah

:lol:

al crack a flame at you

if your car spits flames id go get it tuned mate!

and i hope it spits flames forword coz I'm not guna be behind ;)

nope, called unburnt fuel on the overrun

ye ye ye....

POLO GT vs BARGE

nope, called unburnt fuel on the overrun

ye ye ye....

POLO GT vs BARGE

rotherham tonight? or u comin to the meet tomorrow?

power to weight we are quite evenly matched, altho i can go round corners and can go 135mph so a short straight road might suit you ;)

nope out 2nite and meet? you kidding rite :lol: :lol:

I'm kidding to the point where if you think your fast enuf il race you

not too far from me... ill be there

:)

I'm looking forword to this :)

BUMPPPPPPPP

TONIGHTHTHTHHHT

bump for the fact that pictures might be going in golf+ mag!

also the fact its 3 1/2 hours away

bump for a really good meet! busy as fooook

Was a good meet. I turned up my Gray 6n Slammed on cups, turnd up with a Red Mark 1 golf and a Blue Lupo Gti on Colour coded BBs's, got quite a bit attention that did.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.